A whole lot of weight to shift.

I came tohave a look as I didn't understand your post on Monday weigh in! Sounds like you clawed a lot back though & had a good time into the bargain James!

Take this as a friendly slap around the face with a kipper to get back to it! ;)

At least it was only 1.

Fresh week for a stonkin weight loss next week!!! X

Sent from Pinkelle's moby!!

Just been and seen The Hunger Games, was good but would of been better as a 18 with blood and guts everywhere.

I watched that yesterday and thought the same. The action was slow to come and when it did, it was blurry.

A 1lb gain isnt too bad, seeing as you wasnt 100%
youll soon get that off plus more.
good luck.xx:)

thanks everyone, thats the aim Laura to get at least 3 I want this week.

You will do it James!!

1 on is nothing that a big poop won't sort hehe... U will get 3 off i'm sure :) x

Cheers Carly, I'm sure I will as well.

Did the bike this morning for a hour 26.5k then went for a walk down to the river, but just had the urge to go on bike so did 15.7k to make it a marathon distance for the day, over the 2 times not in one go today.

Feel good for doing it and I've missed my bike!

Lets do this ****!

Wow that is amazing amount of exercise. I am getting my bike in 2 weeks when I have more money and I just know I will noway be able to do anything like that. You must be getting super fit.

Thanks Linz, you are doing great yourself.

I'm sure you will be fine with the bike Maria, don't forget I've been doing it months and worked myself up over time.

Had a couple things I shouldn't of yesterday but nothing to major, already done the bike this morning for half hour, going for a walk down the river in a bit as well, going to have a light tea I think a omellete or jacket I think.

No it's horrendous, but main thing I suspose is it's the same people on here :-/

The new layout is annoying me, I haven't really used the forums since it's changed. I just had a quick look through and getting annoyed with it, guess I will get use to it in time though!

Back