A whole lot of weight to shift.

I haven't been on Minimins much the last four months, and coming back the difference in you in that time is so striking! Huge admiration for what you're doing :)
All the best
x

yes, you are right James..thank goodness its the same people..just different surroundings, i suppose if we are all getting used to and coping with changing our lifestyles, looks and health..we might as well get used to and cope with the change in the safe haven of this forum too! hee hee

Enjoy your sunday James..and keep away from those april fool pranksters!
;)

Last edited:
Had a good weekend, just a shame I am now ill and got the deadly man flu disease!!!!!!!!!

3 pound down this week, but not sure how much exercise will get done over the next couple weeks as I wont be at home everyday, will just have to try eat sensible all week.

Last edited:
Truly fantastic loss thus week James.

We will have to make sure you have as active a holiday as possible!!! ;-)

Sent from Pinkelle's moby!!

aww get better soon James..man flu eh?....beany get over here with your stethescope! ;)

well done on another fantastic loss James..and hope you recover in time for our holiday in the sun!!!!!!! we are all packed and ready to go ;)

I hope you feel better soon. My brother has man flu at the moment poor thing, visited him with some homemade soup. Unlike me he is thin as rake so I try and make sure he gets enough when hes not well.

You are right Beany, bike done 13.4k, 30 mins, worst part is I cant taste any food!!!!

that might have an advantage james, you could eat lots of healthy 'tasteless food' and not notice the difference...and keep your tastier food for when your taste buds return!

beany, are you actually in a position to advice James to 'man up?'..this from the man who has an unhealthy interest in dressing up as Julian Clary????? hee heeeeeee x

Going over Lauras in abit and were off round town so abit of walking will be done there, nothing else planned.

Hope you have a nice day.

Back