A whole lot of weight to shift.

Aup Linz hope you are well. Spent most of Easter ill with Laura. We are going away tomorrow for the week so diet might be out the window for the week.

Hope everyone has had a good Easter so far and hope everyone enjoys the rest of it.

Enjoy ur hols :)

Have a good trip James :) x

Hey i hope you have a great trip!

Serves u right for building up such a harem of women LOL

harem????..FLIRT! ;)

looks like JLS has gone off on that holiday without us Clanger?

evening James, hope you've enjoyed your trip and enjoyed the Liverpool score even more ;) my family sure did!!! X

..and mine! :)

..anybody know when James is due back?..i thought it was this week?

I'm back, had a great time with Laura, went a little quick but was good.

Ate like a pig and gained a little but I'm back and back on track , goal to Spain has changed and now want to get into the 18's so 32 pound to go in 10 weeks.

Still down from last time I checked in here so still going in the right direction.

Will have to have a check up with diarys later on.

Hope everyone is well and had a good easter.

New weigh in day is Tuesday, back to my original day now due to being away etc.

Just been looking and I'm sticking with my original goal of getting to 50% loss by Spain. its exactly the same bar one pound .

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I think these mini goals are really good for those of us with bigger weight losses as it helps break it up.

welcome back..i think beany will be glad to 'see' you..he's heading for a breakdown trying to keep us lot under control all by himself! hee hee

glad you had a good time, and i know you'll reach that target, i'm rooting for you :)

Back