A whole lot of weight to shift.

Awesome goal :) welcome bk :D 10 weeks and counting :) x

no bike today, legs killing from having such a long break from it and going on it yesterday, knee was playing up again this morning as well, was good to go on it yesterday but not rushing back on it, I will go on it tomorrow then next week.

Glad to hear you had a great holiday :). Hope youre knee feels better soon!

We walked a fair bit, had a nice long walk on the beach one night the night my avatar was taken, was a lovely walk to, hardly anyone on there as the sunset :)

Morning you two.

Yes Rose, Laura is very special lol, being serious yes shes great it's pinkelle of here shes got a diary in this section.

Bike done half hour 13.7k

wont be on it now till wednesday as I wont be at home, but should still get some walking in.

JLStretton said:
Morning you two.

Yes Rose, Laura is very special lol, being serious yes shes great it's pinkelle of here shes got a diary in this section.

LOL, depends what you mean by special!!! ;) ;)

JLStretton said:
Just noticed I have lost 16 stone!!!

I noticed that last night!!!! Yay you!!!

Just noticed I have lost 16 stone!!!

Wow James kinda doesnt hit you when its read quickly mate, but on sinking in, Its One Hell Of An Achievement" Well done, am sure that post will inspire lots of ppl. I truely am happy for you

Last edited:
**** me 16 stone??!!!! that's incredible! i hope you are proud of yourself! if you aren't, for some bizarre reason, im gonna come up there and give u a slap. seriously tho what an achievement! x

Omg wow thats soo amazing james well done! You are such an inspiration

16 stone is amazing weight loss. So many of us are so inspired when we see how well you did. So well done you and thanks for giving the rest of us motivation.

Back