A whole lot of weight to shift.

Good luck for tomorrow James! :D

Good luck x

Yay, well done James! New you would do it :)) x

Wow!!!! Well done :D x

5 off this week.

Mini milestone of getting into the teens and below 20 stone! Don't want to get back into the 20s ever again!

Thinking of chippy tonight! Lol

Yaaaay! Great job james. Youll keep it off and then some :)

JLStretton said:
5 off this week.

Mini milestone of getting into the teens and below 20 stone! Don't want to get back into the 20s ever again!

Thinking of chippy tonight! Lol

Well done!!! Xx

RainbowRose said:
well done James..there is no stopping you now..you are firmly on that road to success..look at you go!!!..congratulations :)

p.s. lovely pic Pinkelle..you look fantastic :)

Thanks rainbow!! X

Thanks everyone.

Food to see you about Rose. Hope things are well. Really need to look at the threads.

Hope everyone is still on track and losing still

well done James..there is no stopping you now..you are firmly on that road to success..look at you go!!!..congratulations :)

p.s. lovely pic Pinkelle..you look fantastic :)

I have to agree with everything you said. I love the new pics of both of them. Really lovely and doing so well too.

Not doing so great this week had chippy chips last night with burgers. Then topped it tonight and had kebab meat and chips with a battered burger and battered mushrooms and curry sauce then to top It off ate aload of Laura's chips and had a sanie. Feel like a right fat pig but my own fault.

We have said we are not having any more takeaways till we go Spain in 4 weeks. I know I have my holiday goal in my sig but know that ain't going to happen but will be more than happy with a stone loss.

Main thing I'm gutted about is my knee is playing up as much as ever and is swallow so the bike is out the question for the time being just got to be bang on track with the food!!!!

don't worry James..we all have and sometimes need a wee blow-out and a few treats..the good thing is you realise, that you regret having them, but that was yesterday..today will be a different approach..i know you can refocus and think about your upcoming holiday..how exciting!

bad news re your knee, but rest up...you'll soon be in tip top condition, don't try to overdo it, you'll make the recovery slower.

have a good day, plan some filling but healthy food..and don't beat yourself up over your 'treats' you are only human..and will recover from it!...good luck :)

Cheers Rose.

Well yesterday was pretty much the same as the day before! But focused now and no more pigging out I've had enough of messing around and stalling my weight loss.

A new day A new month. And a new mind set!!!!!

Have a good day Rose.

Well the good intentions went out the window as at school they were selling cakes. 2 cakes a short bread and flapjack later. Bad thing is they wasn't even nice. Oh well chippy it is for tea. Lol

Back