A whole lot of weight to shift.

Well I ran but the stop to the chippy was to much temptation. I'm pissed off with myself for eating like a pig all week.

But my knee is nowhere near getting better!

Going to be back above 20 stone but it will NEVER happen again!

love that determination James..come on, we all know just how focused you can be and will be again...new day tomorrow, new week....and no temptation...not easy i know..but if anyone can do this..you can! :)

Keep strong James,you can do it,I'm on holiday at the moment and I'm really mad at myself for stuffing sweets,chocolate and crisps today.holiday or not tomorrow I'm back on track :)

Thank you you two, hope you have had a great holiday don't be too hard on yourself as long as you get back on track after you get back you will be fine.

I'm up 4 this week, totally deserved but been good today, been in a bit of a grump [sorry Laura lol] and pissed off that I have let myself slip, yet again!!! but will be below 20 stone again and I wont ever go back above it.

Not got loads of water in me but will get loads tomorrow, and abit later when we get home.

JLStretton said:
Thank you you two, hope you have had a great holiday don't be too hard on yourself as long as you get back on track after you get back you will be fine.

I'm up 4 this week, totally deserved but been good today, been in a bit of a grump [sorry Laura lol] and pissed off that I have let myself slip, yet again!!! but will be below 20 stone again and I wont ever go back above it.

Not got loads of water in me but will get loads tomorrow, and abit later when we get home.

Xx

Sent from Pinkelle's HTC

Those few lbs will be off in no time :D x

Youll have it off in no time use it as motivation to move forward :)

life is too short to worry about yesterday James...look towards the future, i know you'll lose that wee gain.and will be where you want to be..look how far you've come so far..GREAT ACHIEVEMENT! :)

Been hard this week but back on track yesterday and today. Had a all you can eat Chinese 3 plates later was stuffed lol. Then later that night. Ben and jerrys ice cream. Cheesecake. Dips and crisps. Bountys. That's what I can think of. Think it was as bad a day as any in the last couple months but thats it. I've got it all out my system now and focused. Only thing is my knee but at least I'm on track food wise now. It's hard going but we all have our off times it's how we deal with them and move on that will determine wether we succeed or fail. And I know I'm not ready to fail just yet!!!!!

I feel your pain. I fell off the wagon with emotional issues and mine was the demon drink. So on my period and over indulgence on alcohol saw me up nearly 2lbs. But its all about moving forwards I guess. I wont let this blip stop me losing. With your injury it must be difficult, I hope like you its out of my system.

Good on u :) u won't fail :D x

Back on track now. Weighed in this morning and was the same as Monday, What is okay as I did pig out loads Monday. Hope you are alright and being good now Marie

Just keep it up!!!!

Weighed in at 284 yesterday a gain of 3 What can I say it's been harder than I thought to do it but was good yesterday and plan on being good today.

Like your sig says.......It's not what we did yesterday, it's what we do today that counts. You've done fantasticly upto yet and I'm sure you will keep on doing so, despite any blips you may have along the way. I'm rooting for you :D
Jackie xx

What can I say. Fell off the wagon again food wise and gained 6 weighed in at 290 this morning not proud by any means but not going to dwell on it. Going to be not weighing in for a few weeks as I'm going Spain, hope no not hope I will be below 280 by the time I'm back.

You can do it! You've done so well.everyone falls off now and then (ive become professional at it lol) have great time in Spain x

Thankyou, not doing great at the min and gained another 4 pound since monday, meaning I have reached 21 stone again, not proud and extremly pissed off with my self, I fefuse to gain any more, Holiday or no holiday I will be below 20 stone soon again.

I did say I wasn't going to weigh in again before holiday but think it was a good thing I did.

Hope everyone else is going well and doing better than myself.

Back