A whole lot of weight to shift.

he must be so happy..i hope he comes on here soon and shares more with us, like the expected date? ;)..how lovely for him, i am so pleased for both of them Hannata! :)

he IS naughty, he just threw it into the end of the 'conversation' in a nonchalont kind of way!..ha ha ;)

Hi all, thanks for your congratulations!!
We are expecting non-identical twins around 12th February but will most likely be end if January!!

ForumRunner_20120806_195929.jpg

Sent from Pinkelle's HTC

wonderful news! as i said, so happy for both of you! :)..well, all of you!

Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy :) and thanks for sharing the scan pic...awwwww :)

take care and look after each other during this exciting time! x

Thanks Rose. Yep over the moon. Been a little scare last couple days but touch wood everything seems okay.

I have been on the bike last few days but still eating loads. Just weighed in at 323 so had another binge.

Congratulations to you both x that's brilliant news :) :)

OMG!! Huge congratulations to both of you!!! As the mummy of non-identical twin girls (4.5 yrs) I'll just say...it's scary, and very tiring in the first few months, but absolutely amazing to have twinnies, massive hugs to you!!!! Awww im going all gooey now, couldnt have happened to nicer people :) :) :) Much love to all of you xxx

Thanks.

Well from my absence you have probably guessed I've not been doing very good. But I'm back and back to my Monday weigh ins. 320 is where were at.

I'm back and I'm up. 343

Laura doing great. 21 weeks on Tuesday. Found out they are both boys the other day. I want reggie and ronnie but Laura not so keen :-(

Wow James! Congratulations!!! I've been AWOL since June & have hunted you out specifically since you were one of the first to welcome me to the site & your journey a great motivator! I lost 36lbs & began to struggle more & more. Effort han't been great over the summer but somehow managed to not gain & actually lost 4lb.

So, total of 40 lost, 40 to go! Bloody hard to keep focused for the long term without blips when you're undoing a lifetime's - worth of habits!

Well done jabba.

Will I'm back but not with a great loss not with a loss at all. Up 10 353

All credit to you for sharing the bad as well as the good James - you've done so well. Hoping this is a blip & longterm, you get back on track!

360 as of this morning.

Might as well show the gains. No one is perfect and to hide our mistakes is a bad thing as we won't
learn from them by hiding them

It's goin got click soon a there'll be no stopping me again. It's close as I feel it bubbling away.

360 as of this morning.

Might as well show the gains. No one is perfect and to hide our mistakes is a bad thing as we won't
learn from them by hiding them

It's goin got click soon a there'll be no stopping me again. It's close as I feel it bubbling away.
That is so true because in the end you are only being dishonest with yourself. You know you can do it and thats the important thing. Your incredible weight loss to date has shown alot of us it can be done and your honesty shows us all we are human. As most of us have had blips at some point.

Hey James,

How are you doing?
I've been AWOL for a few months and have slipped and put the 2 stone I lost back on.
But starting again with a new class tomorrow - so hopefully back on the straight and narrow.
Lovely news about your twins - hope everything is going well.

Emms xx

Back