A women watching her weight in Wales

Was not bad at all, took a bar and a tetra with me as first and main course lol.
Felt like a princess in my posh frock and got lots of comments about how fabulous I looked.
Was quite the ego boost :D
Proud of myself for not cheating, I know it sounds crazy but am planning on 100% for duration, am even planning on not cheating at Christmas, just want to be able to look back and know I did everything in my power to change.
Am visiting my parents in the late morning as they don't eat til late, and oh's in the late afternoon as they early, oh bless has said he's happy with a turkey buttie at his folks place made from the leftovers.

Oh that's so sweet! He's so supportive of you, and it makes it so much easier doesn't it? Bless him. I'm going to SS+ on the day (I'm not an expert by any means, but reckon I can hold it together long enough to stuff 'The Beast' back in the box on Boxing day).

It must have been such a boost to look wonderful in a dress you chose to wear not one that had to choose to wear you because you're too fat to fit in what you want (or is that just me? I felt like frumpy black sacks were following me around from shop to shop at one point :D) I hope you took lots of transformational pics - when you get to goal and keep it off, it'll be fun to compare to next Christmas' pics when you look even more stunning! And well done you on taking your own starter and main course - love it! xx

He really is great, I love him to bits :lilkiss: never thought to take any pics so maybe need to go out again asap lol.
My weigh in was today, lost another 3lb yay, in the past I was always a little disappointed with a 3 but coming off a 6 last week I'm pretty pleased with that :D

:happy096: Well done love! I was exactly the same (Don't want to seem ungrateful, but a 3? Really?) until Tracy pointed the following out on another thread: you've lost 41lbs in 9 weeks - that's 4.6 pounds a week :D Sounds pretty nice now doesn't it? She also threatened to kick my a$$ if I kept whingeing .... Lol but that's just how we roll :rolleyes: :)

Seriously well done on that loss, we're on track to get some nice results pre-Christmas (you're a pound away from 3st!!!!:eek::clap::clap::clap:)

I hope you had a fab 100 % day so far xx

Well so far so good this week. Although last night I had a dream that I had cheated by eating a cake, I keep having to remind myself that it was just a dream it was so real feeling. I keep finding myself feeling guilty for something I didn't even do.
Its funny what the brain can do lol.

Been Christmas shopping, forgot to take a shake with me, my God I could eat a horse lol, but home now so will settle for a shake lol.
Finished my shopping for oh weeks ago so why are there another three pressies in my bag for him lol.
Spent way too much this year but hey ho you only live once and you certainly can't take it with you.
I'm attempting to make some of my gifts this year too, just been to buy a saw and paints, not sure how this is going to go lol, hopefully will still have all my fingers afterwards, making boards that people can record family birthdays with, at least that's the plan :D

Well my CDC is away which has thrown me a little lol, not used to not going to get weighed, so have weighed at home instead, now I know that last week my scales said 2lb heavier than my CDCs but have put my weight down at exactly what my scales say haven't tried to adjust the weight, so you never know may have even lost a little more than 5lbs :D
However exciting thing is if I do the same again next week I'm going to be in the 14's, let me say that again 14's :banana dancer:
I am so excited about finally getting towards where I want to be, I can't wait, it has been hard this week, not sure if it's the festive time of year but have been thinking about how much I want this to end, but it's weigh in days that remind me, it's just a journey, one that will end eventually, and end with a much happier healthier me!

Last edited:
Well my CDC is away which has thrown me a little lol, not used to not going to get weighed, so have weighed at home instead, now I know that last week my scales said 2lb heavier than my CDCs but have put my weight down at exactly what my scales say haven't tried to adjust the weight, so you never know may have even lost a little more than 4lbs :D
However exciting thing is if I do the same again next week I'm going to be in the 14's, let me say that again 14's :banana dancer:
I am so excited about finally getting towards where I want to be, I can't wait, it has been hard this week, not sure if it's the festive time of year but have been thinking about how much I want this to end, but it's weigh in days that remind me, it's just a journey, one that will end eventually, and end with a much happier healthier me!

Whoop whoop....you will be in the 14's in no time! My wife and I have been finding it harder to keep up moral so close to Christmas and surrounded by the offers in the shops but we WILL get through it and we WILL be thinner at the end of it!! I sound confident enough....right?

Thanks, and of course you sound confident, just as you should lol.

On my own in the past I may have been weak but Together we can conquer the world :D and I so can't wait to go sale shopping, although sale shopping Jan 1015 will be the best, as I will be my skinny little self by then:tshirt:

Well my CDC is away which has thrown me a little lol, not used to not going to get weighed, so have weighed at home instead, now I know that last week my scales said 2lb heavier than my CDCs but have put my weight down at exactly what my scales say haven't tried to adjust the weight, so you never know may have even lost a little more than 5lbs :D

5lbs is FANTASTIC!!!!!! I'm so happy for you...... And weirdly excited for your next weigh in :D I may collapse when I see 14s on the scale! Lol

Seriously well done :0clapper: x

God I would love to hit that milestone before Christmas, that would be the best Xmas prezzie I could think of (apart from magically hitting my target weight lol)

It's my last wi before Xmas later, so hoping to be in the 14's would be the best Xmas gift I could give myself, here's me keeping my fingers crossed

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now the proud owner of a body that weighs only 14st 11 lol, I met my Christmas target and lost an extra pound or two just to be flash lol, that is a total of 50lbs before Christmas, has just made my determination stronger, I may miss food this Christmas but very well could give myself an extra 10 years at the end, especially considering I've quit smoking too, I really do feel so good about myself right now.
This feeling is worth more than 10 turkeys with stuffing lol :xmastree::dancing_snowman:

It's Christmas eve, time for bed, busy day tomorrow x

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now the proud owner of a body that weighs only 14st 11 lol, I met my Christmas target and lost an extra pound or two just to be flash lol, that is a total of 50lbs before Christmas, has just made my determination stronger, I may miss food this Christmas but very well could give myself an extra 10 years at the end, especially considering I've quit smoking too, I really do feel so good about myself right now.
This feeling is worth more than 10 turkeys with stuffing lol :xmastree::dancing_snowman:

Jo, this is phenomenal news!!!!:happy096::wow::wow::clap::clap::D

I'm so thrilled for you! You're in the 14s :D Well done on all your hard work. You're truly inspiring xx

Same to you Bev, enjoy every single mouthful of your dinner lol.
Hope everyone has an amazing Christmas, we all deserve it lol

I did it, a whole Christmas day and boxing day 100% ss, I had better have a good loss this week to make it all worth while lol.
Joking aside I am pretty damn proud of myself, it has got to the point where everyone has noticed the difference, even my 84 year old Grandad commented Christmas day.
Hope you all had wonderful Christmas' full of family and friends xxx

Back