A yummy (and happier and healthier) mummy - for good this time!

Went to a local soft play with Reece and a friend today :) Had a really good time seems as Reece is at that age where he wants to play and climb through the obstacles- even though I have to try and get through as well sometimes!! Not easy when this one is designed for 2-5 year olds! I bought Reece a teeny fairy cake but he didn't want all of it as he was too busy running around and diving into ball pits so it was left on the plate- a small bite taken out... I felt sorry for it so I ate it! I miss cake. But it was tiny and I've had a similar sized one before so can make an educated estimation on the syns!

Todays food-
B: Half a satsuma.
L: 2 x stuffed mushrooms (2 large flat mushrooms, 50g philadelphia light part hexA, onion, red pepper topped with cherry tomatoes and 15g reduced fat cheddar part hexA) Looked like a pizza with a mushroom base!! Yogurt.
D: Homemade spaghetti bolognese (250g 12% fat mince beef 5syns, onions, garlic, mushrooms, tomato puree, tinned tomatoes amd stock on spaghetti). I had half so 2.5syns.

Snacks: Teeny fairy cake 5syns. Yogurt. Frozen raspberries. Mini bag pretzels 5.5syns.
Drinks: 3 x cups of tea (sweetener and dashes of skimmed milk 1.5syns) Pepsi max cherry. Flavoured fizzy water.
Syn Total- 14.5syns

I am going to pick some of those crumbles up - it's handy to have stuff in for when you don't fancy cooking. I don't think I could have left the cake abandoned either!

They are tasty Snow- and boil or steam some veggies and you've got a full meal with superfree!!

Happy Halloween ladies!! Hope you are being good with the treats!

We've had a few trick or treaters so got rid of some of the sweets! Although got funny looks from Reece when he realised I was giving away his treats!!

I couldn't find him a Halloween costume- was so annoying! So we made him into a DiY zombie using some of his old clothes. Reece even helped by smearing his face with paints :p

ForumRunner_20141031_222032.png

Todays food-
L: Leftover bolognese 2.5syns (12% mince) with pasta topped with 20g reduced fat cheddar part hexA.
D: 2 x egg and bacon sandwiches (4 x slices of WM bread hexB and 6syns, eggs fried in frylight, bacon with no fat, grilled tomatoes and 2tbsp tomato sauce 2syns)

Snacks: Half pack of fun gums 2.5syns. 2 x Bitsa Wispa 2syns. Yogurt. Plum.
Drinks: Cups of tea (sweetener and skimmed milk part hexA). Flavoured fizzy water.
Syn Total- 15syns

Just popping on to say that today is going to be a write off! H2B is a bad influence!! I just cant be bothered to cook and he suggested takeaway- and my willpower slipped and Im currently waiting for him to get back with fish, chips and garlic mayo... *nom nom nom*

Also, thank you to whomever it was who mentioned about the awesome 3 for £3 offer in Asda for special K chewy bars!! I was needing a top up in my cereal bar stash and I hate paying normal prices for them!! Im such a tight-arse!!

Todays food in full-
L: Sweet and sour mugshot. Cooked turkey. Space raiders 3syns. 3 x bitsa wispa 3syns.
D: Fish, chips and garlic mayo- plus some tomato ketchup for extra dipping!

Snacks: Special K Chewy Bar hexB.
Drinks: Starbucks medium skinny caramel latte (skimmed milk hexA and syrup 3syns) Cup of tea (sweetner and dash of skimmed milk 0.5syn). Boots shapers tropical pop.
Syn Total - MILLIONS (to include my dinner!!)

Again, I have caved the night before WI!!

Thanks Rosie! I also think he is adorable but of course I am a bit biased!

Completely forgot to weigh this morning- was so busy running around so I could do the food shop first thing as h2b wanted to be back early so he could watch football.

Been much more on plan today- apart from the lack of superfree and the gigantic portions of carbs.

Todays food-
B: Nothing.
L: 2 x McCain ready bake jacket potatoes 2syns topped with 35g philadelphia light part hexA, heinz bbq beans and 20g reduced fat cheddar part hexA.
D: Spicy prawn and chorizo pasta (70g chorizo 5syns, prawns, pasta, onion, tinned tomatoes and chilli)

Snacks: Special K chewy bar hexB. Half a satsuma. Banana.
D: Pepsi max cherry. 4 x cups of tea (sweetener and dashes of skimmed milk 2syns).
Syn Total- 9syns

Would it maybe help changing your WI day since you want the treats on a saturday? Maybe a friday so you have a week to work them off? lol ;)

I bet you'll still have a good result next week when you weigh, you've done so well!

Thanks MC!
I was going to WI this morning instead but was up all last night with a little sickness and the "other" (TMI sorry!) Didn't feel too good after my dinner yesterday and thinking the prawns may have not been the best- I generally buy frozen and defrost when I need them but maybe I didn't defrost them properly...

Has impacted on a lack of food today due to a delicate tummy and a very tired brain!!

Todays food-
L: Yogurt. Grapes. Satsuma. Special K chewy bar hexB.
D: Quavers 4.5syns. Banana.

Snacks: Chocolate biscuit from an M&S selection approx 2.5syns (around 50kcal). Teeny slice of chocolate cake (and I scraped off the buttercream) approx 5syns?? Someones birthday in the office and I couldn't say no...
Drinks: Starbucks medium skinny caramel latte (skimmed milk hexA and syrup 3syns). 1 x cup of tea (sweetener and dash of skimmed milk 0.5syn) Water.
Syn Total- 14.5syns

Caught out by the office treats! It could have been worse though as they bought in a box of Krispy Kreems! I was drooling at the sight of them (even though after a mouthful I usually stop due to sweetness overload!!)

Just an update about the work situation.
Had a meeting with the department manager about the complaint I put in about my team leader last week- he wants us to try and resolve our differences. I said I would give it a bedding period to try and see improvements... Not to sound defeatist but I'm not holding much hope!
Ironically things have improved since I actually wrote the complaint without my team leader being told about my grievances. But its still the flippant remarks that need to be addressed- I'm not willing to be discriminated against because I work part time and have a family!

Todays food-
L: Yogurt. Fruit salad (pear, grapes, apple and kiwi) Space raiders 3syns. Banana.
D: 2 x tuna melt (60g WM bread hexB, tuna mixed with 3tbsp lighter than light mayo 1.5syns topped with 25g reduced fat cheddar 4syns)

Snacks: Banana. Yogurt. Satsuma. M&S chocolate biscuit 2.5syns.
Drinks: Starbucks medium skinny caramel latte (skimmed milk hexA and syrup 3syns) 1 x cup of tea (sweetener and dash of skimmed milk 0.5syn) Water.
Syn Total- 14.5syns

Really enjoyed my late dinner- really fancied it and it didn't disappoint! If I had more syns to use I'd have seconds!!

Glad things have improved slightly- even if its coincidental! Hopefully you will be able to resolve things- it's so awkward when you work with people you don't like. Fortunately i only have to work with OH really, but I don't always like him haha.
Mm tuna melt- I haven't had one for ages! I like how we get a good chunk of cheese for a Hexa, it goes quite far on things like that/pasta. X

I agree Rosie! So pleased the hexAs are not miniscule amounts :p

Todays food-
L: 2 x tuna melt (60g WM bread hexB, tuna mixed with 3tbsp lighter than light mayo 1.5syns topped with 25g reduced fat cheddar part hexA) Yogurt. Banana.
D: Bachelors chicken noodle deli box 2syns. Yogurt. Apple. Kiwi.

Snacks: Space raiders 3syns. Mini bag of pretzels 5.5syns. Satsuma.
Drinks: Cups of tea (1 with 1tsp sugar 1syn- playgroup and the rest with sweetener and skimmed milk part hexA) Water. Flavoured fizzy water.
Syn Total- 13syns

Went to a soft play this morning and forgot to take my own sweetener *facepalm* A waste of a syn :(

Todays food-
L: 2 x tuna melt (60g WM bread hexB, tuna mixed with 3tbsp lighter than light mayo 1.5syns topped with 25g reduced fat cheddar part hexA) Space raiders 3syns. Red pepper crudités.
D: Chicken breast coated in schwartz seasoning. Roasted veggie medley (new potatoes, onion, cherry tomatoes and red pepper)

Snacks: Half a satsuma. Grapes. Space raiders 3syns. Mini time out 4.5syns.
Drinks: Cups of tea (1 with 1tsp sugar 1syn, the rest with sweetener and dashes of skimmed milk part hexA) Flavoured fizzy water.
Syn Total- 13syns

Back