Aaaaw headache

Candlewix

Down boy!
Hi everybody,
I'm the new gal. Looking forward to losing weight with this new discovery LT. Reading all your posts has greatly inspired me. I have an underactive thyroid (no it really is.....not an excuse) and I have gained a HUGE amount of weight over the last 5 years, now I'm the grand age of OBESE. Don't you just hate that word. Not as much as I hate not fitting comfotably into cinema seats, airplane seats, deck chairs...in fact any seats. I'm just so darn uncomfortable all the time.
So here I go...watch this space. I am beyond determined. Aaaaaargh!! :wave_cry:

Hi Candlewix glad to have you onboard lipotrim's very comfortable club lounge where the seats will shrink along with you. :hide:
I am in the obese range - the morbidly obese range - that's a frightener. It must be hard having the underactive thyroid as it becomes a medical issue as well. Glad to hear your determination. This site is great, lots of great advice and support. I am on day 5 and not suffering at all, keep thinking it will happen tomorrow but so far very good. I believe it's because of the wonderful success stories on here and the motivation to keep going. Good luck with your journey.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin,
Always feel a bit lonely when dieting, my husband is slim and tall and eats what he likes, so can't really chat about it to him. So lovely warm helpful people like you are a godsend
Ta

Hi candlewix
I am on day 5 aswell and feeling fine, dont worry hun all will be ok.
My husband is on this diet with me, we are gee..ing each other on.
My only tip i can give to you is keep busy, and drink as much water as you can.
Hubby has 6 stone to loose and already ( not even 1st weight in yet) he looks so different .

Hi Candlewix- I've an underactive thyroid too! This is the ONLY diet that has worked for me- and I've tried everything!
My hubby is a wee pet too, and can't understand why I'm 'putting myself through this' when I look lovely as I am (bless!), but is supportive of me wanting to be happy- so is bearing with me!

PS: At this mornings WI I discovered I was no longer 'obese', now I'm just overweight! LOL! So it can be done!!

Hiya chick!!

Welcome to LT and the forum!!

There have been many fellow LTers with underactive thyroids who have said that other diets dont work for them, but LT definatly did!!

Good luck chick xxx

Hi everybody,
I'm the new gal. Looking forward to losing weight with this new discovery LT. Reading all your posts has greatly inspired me. I have an underactive thyroid (no it really is.....not an excuse) and I have gained a HUGE amount of weight over the last 5 years, now I'm the grand age of OBESE. Don't you just hate that word. Not as much as I hate not fitting comfotably into cinema seats, airplane seats, deck chairs...in fact any seats. I'm just so darn uncomfortable all the time.
So here I go...watch this space. I am beyond determined. Aaaaaargh!! :wave_cry:

Hi Candlewix - my start weight was the same as yours and I've lost 22lbs already and so quickly so you can do it and if you need any help just come on here and ask as there are loads of peeps with great inspiration stories and we will give you lots of help.
Just drink plenty of water and after a few days or so you'll get rid of those hunger pangs :):)

Lots of luck x:):):)

Hi I'm Jan..Started Cambridge on Monday,not feeling hungry but the porridge is like wallpaper paste,but I am determined ! weighed in at 13st 9lbs so would love to reach 10st 5lbs by September.

Hey IrishMum and fellow thyroid sufferer....thanks for that boost...wow!! WELL DONE for just being overweight, how fantastic you must look and now a lot more miles have been marked off your journey. Yay!!

No problem! I'm not brave enough to post my before/after pics yet...I'll wait til I'm closer to goal!
I haven't been this weight in years! LOL!

Thanks ChellyWellyBoot,
Your weight loss is a fantastic inspiration to all.
I have a headache today which I know is from the 'last suppers' I had this past week. Aren't we crazy? Its almost abuse how we treat our poor bodies isn't it?
Hope you keep up your good work girl...it certainly isn't worth gaining weight again when the benefits are so PLUS, and you look amazing.

Hiya there,
Another underactive thyroid person here. I've been dieting for 10 yrs or so, but only diagnosed last year. This diet is great, we can lose weight on it. I've even ran myself into the ground through diet & exercise and still put on weight, before I found out.

The first week it the worst but at the end of the week it will be better. We can do it.

Haven't got a clue what maintainence diet I should go after Lipotrim, was think Low GI, I'm reading as much as I can now, to know what do after LT.

Best of luck with your week.

:)Hi candlewix
Welcome to the forum. It's great here everyone is so supportive. Like you my husband is tall and slim but I bother him anyway, he knows my LT journey inside out. Trouble is I always watch him eat. Grrr. Anyway good luck stay focused and the weight will fly off you. xx:)

:welcome: Candlewix, fantastic that you are doing so well and it's day 5. It took me about 2 weeks before I felt really fab doing LT, but I never was tempted to crack once. Best wishes, I know you will lose spectaular amounts of weight very quickly as long as you give it your 100% total dedication. We are all behind you.

welcome

Hi candlewix and welcome. This site is brilliant. It helped me through the down days and kept me going . You know the people you are talking to are in the same boat as you and are so willing to help. Post any fears ,questions or moans you have and there is always someone to empathise or kick you in the butt as needed. !!!. When you get to your first weigh in you will be so motivated for the next week . Take it one day at a time ,drink ,drink, the water and feel the clothes get baggy !!!!!!!!!

Hi Cee!

You definitely won't be lonely on here! As we've said on another thread, this forum is inspirational and without it our LT journeys could be really isolating.

Best of Luck to you .... keep glugging the water! xx

Back