Aloize's Diary

Keep going and I'm sure you'll get results you want.

Thanks everyone sorry I've been AWOL this week. It's been hard to get back into it and I decided to no beat myself up about it as long as I stay in control. I joined sw so I've been on those boards a bit this week. Giving exante a rest for couple of months. I know I really enjoyed it and the weight loss but I think 12 weeks at a time was my limit. Well done to everyone who keeps going past that. It takes loads of willpower.
Weight wise I'm actually down a pound from when I stopped exante so 3 stone so far altogether. Hoping for another 2 to 3 stone however I do it. I think mixing it up every so often will help boost the weight loss. I was surprised I didn't put loads of carb weight on when I started eating again as I thought I'll be the only person who ever puts onto their first week of slimming world but no, I actually lost weight. I feel in control and really enjoying fruits and vegetables. I'm starting a food diary over on sw board but ill pop back here to update and see how you're all doing( if u don't mind).
Thanks for the support I don't think I could have done 12 weeks and 3 stone without this group.:thankyouthankyou:

That's great and I think going straight into SW could work well. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Brilliant well done you, it doesn't matter how you get there as long as you do. Keep coming back and giving us an update please x

Gonna miss you on this board. Deffo keep us updated. Your gonna reach your goal in no time :):):)

Good luck Aloize, SW is a great plan to move on to.

Exante Restart after one month off plan (doing SW and gaining/losing the same 3lb of water weight 3 times)
Stocked up on the packs while the offer was on last week so today-4 packs
  • strawberry crunch
  • Sweet and sour
  • Spag Bol
  • cookies and cream bar
  • loads of tea and coffee.

It's been tough today but hopefully back on track.

Plan
1. do Exante as much as possible
2. Low carb SW meals when I have to go off plan e.g. birthdays and holidays booked over next 2 months.
3. lose 2stone by Birthday in July
4. Keep it off and stop yoyoing!!!!

Actually planning on going swimming with my little boy on Wednesday which was main reason for doing this diet back in January. Bought a size 16 swimsuit and it doesn't look too bad. Going to catch up on the diaries Ive missed now.

Welcome back aloize! Great to see you're able to mix and match - we all have to go back to the real world eventually! Here's to a good loss for you over the next couple of months. :wee:

welcome back

Thanks all. Heading for 100% today. Feels good to be in control.

Toffee nut raisin bar
Spag bol
Sweet and sour
Caramel bar later (if I need it)

Water and tea and coffee

Good stuff. We're both aiming for 2st in the next 2 months Aloize - totally doable if we stick to the plan!

I had a really hungry day today but 100% with a half a bar extra just because I needed it - thankfully drawing to a close and hopefully tomorrow will be easier. Need to up my water too.

Day 3 restart

Stocked up on fizzy water and coke zero

Chocolate gooey pudding for breakfast(need to use these up)
Strawberry crunch bar
Sweet and sour (my fave meal)
Apple custard pack later before bed.

*should say day 3 of restart. Been 100% for 3 days.

Fantastic well done!!
You can do it!

Good on you. Has your hunger faded any Aloize? I'm still ravenous! What possessed me to mess up my lovely ketosis? Anyway - still keeping the faith, hope you are too. :)

Good on you. Has your hunger faded any Aloize? I'm still ravenous! What possessed me to mess up my lovely ketosis? Anyway - still keeping the faith, hope you are too. :)

I've been super hungry today and major headache. I hope that it's the start of being in keto. Hopefully by weekend. We can do it though. Only a few more days until the no hunger feeling. I don't know why we do it to ourselves.

My friend (also dieting) has a theory that we don't actually want to be slim because what we enjoy is the process of getting slim. I.e always being on a diet and talking about being thin. When we get there we don't know what to talk about anymore so get fat again. Not sure I agree but maybe small grain of truth otherwise why am I such a yo yo dieter who is an expert on fat, calories, health everything to do with diets. I'm sure naturally thin people don't spend half their life thinking about food.

Wow mini rant there.
100% today
Strawberry crunch bar
Shepherds pie
Not sure what pack to have later. Maybe hot choc shake.

Back