Aloize's Diary

Well done for besting the hunger and staying 100% Aloize! Interesting theory from your friend, but I love being slim! I just appear to love chocolate more. :rotflmao: The woman who invents calorie-free chocolate will inherit the earth. :worthy:

Hi Alize, I have just started Exante and I have been reading your diary, well done on the weight loss and the restart, I shall keep popping in to catch up on your progress. I have also had 3 100 % exante days x

Good on you Joanne and welcome. There are loads of lovely people here to help you along. Day 3 is hard but nearly over - how are you finding it?

Hi Alize, I have just started Exante and I have been reading your diary, well done on the weight loss and the restart, I shall keep popping in to catch up on your progress. I have also had 3 100 % exante days x

Hi Joanne. Thank you and welcome.

Thanks Darcy. Another good 100% day but still hungry so not in ketosis yet. Had to watch everyone eat chips but actually didn't want any as they looked so greasy and fatty. Perhaps I'm changing after all.

Toffee nut bar
Sweet and sour meal
Pasta mushroom ham soup.

Well done Hun. Keep going!

Aw - other people eating is the pits in the first few days Aloize! Cooking for other people sucks after that - I made the most gorgeous pork chops tonight and didn't get to even taste them. There's a special place in heaven for dieters. :innocent0001::innocent002:

Another day done. 4 packs as out and about walking lots.

Toffee nut bar
Strawberry crunch bar
Spag bol
Hazelnut shake

100% working week done. Staying strong for weekend and hoping for a good loss on Monday. Maybe even next stone bracket. Haven't seen the 13's for a few years.

Strawberry crunch bar
Sweet and sour
Burger mix
Choc caramel as going to the cinema

Unexpected day off so I am enjoying the sunshine. Sat outside with a choc orange bar and coffee. Love these days. I am only officially weighing monthy now (for y signature) but I got on the scales this morning and after 2 weeks back on plan (with 2 blips) I have lost 8lbs (including the 3 I put on over April) so overall 3stone 3.5lbs since January. Really pleased with that.

Aloize that's fantastic. I will be taking a break after 12 weeks, so it's great to see someone coming back into the fold and losing straight away. Fab loss. :)

How's it going? :)
Good thanks Darcy. Had a day off plan today but planned so all good. Being much more relaxed about exante now and getting it to fit in with my lifestyle. Mainly because I've got a meal out every week of may and then my holiday in June. I like that the diet is flexible and fits around u. How are you getting on? Still going down the pounds which is excellent. It's amazing how much more in control I feel since January when I felt rubbish.
Have a lovely week.

Back