Aloize's Diary

Great loss Aloize :)

The smell of fresh bread in the house was driving me crazy last week :rolleyes:

But what I really miss are real eggs and fish - both made up a big part of my non-diet diet :(

Well bit of a meltdown this weekend. I had 3 days off plan (planned) but it really freaked me out and showed I am not in control at all like I thought I was. Obviously out of Keto as off plan but I didn't realise how hungry I would be. Ended up eating some hot cross buns and chocolate eggs. Didn't even want them but ate them anyway.Worse thing is I did it in secret which shows I am not anywhere near being over food issues.

I think I got complacent that this diet is really working without thinking about what Im going to do after. I know I will always have to be careful if I don't want to put the weight back on. I was planning on having 3 packs and a low carb meal going forward after Easter but now I don't trust myself so back to total for at least a month.

Dreading this week as I need to get back into ketosis so I know tomorrow will be hard but once Im back, it will be fine. Ive still got 3 stone to go and want to get at least 2 off by holiday in June.

wish me luck!

Ah Hun don't beat yourself up. See it as a positive - you know you aren't ready and still have things to deal with. I know when the time comes I will have the same struggles. Didn't get to 18 stone for no reason!!
Hope getting back into it isn't so hard.

We are all here for the same reasons and I'm sure all have issues to work through related to food. I think this diet makes that easier to not deal with our issues but if you can do it 100% then you can tackle anything so don't beat yourself up and when you are ready you will figure it out. We are all here with you x

Well bit of a meltdown this weekend. I had 3 days off plan (planned) but it really freaked me out and showed I am not in control at all like I thought I was. Obviously out of Keto as off plan but I didn't realise how hungry I would be. Ended up eating some hot cross buns and chocolate eggs. Didn't even want them but ate them anyway.Worse thing is I did it in secret which shows I am not anywhere near being over food issues.

I think I got complacent that this diet is really working without thinking about what Im going to do after. I know I will always have to be careful if I don't want to put the weight back on. I was planning on having 3 packs and a low carb meal going forward after Easter but now I don't trust myself so back to total for at least a month.

Dreading this week as I need to get back into ketosis so I know tomorrow will be hard but once Im back, it will be fine. Ive still got 3 stone to go and want to get at least 2 off by holiday in June.

wish me luck!

Good luck Aloize but at least you're getting straight back on the wagon!
I know what you mean about not trusting yourself. I was so careful in Athens, apart from the pistachios, but this 3 day (planned) weekend was just a foodfest - not in so much as I was eating all the time, but more like my mind was calculating what I could eat next. I was literally food obsessed!

Don't be hard on yourself - think of it as some good lessons learned about you and your relationship with food. I was on a planned break from the diet too this weekend and I think a big lesson is that when we are finished with this diet we need to refeed properly.
Good luck for the re-start :)

Ah Hun don't beat yourself up. See it as a positive - you know you aren't ready and still have things to deal with. I know when the time comes I will have the same struggles. Didn't get to 18 stone for no reason!!
Hope getting back into it isn't so hard.

We are all here for the same reasons and I'm sure all have issues to work through related to food. I think this diet makes that easier to not deal with our issues but if you can do it 100% then you can tackle anything so don't beat yourself up and when you are ready you will figure it out. We are all here with you x

Good luck Aloize but at least you're getting straight back on the wagon!
I know what you mean about not trusting yourself. I was so careful in Athens, apart from the pistachios, but this 3 day (planned) weekend was just a foodfest - not in so much as I was eating all the time, but more like my mind was calculating what I could eat next. I was literally food obsessed!

Don't be hard on yourself - think of it as some good lessons learned about you and your relationship with food. I was on a planned break from the diet too this weekend and I think a big lesson is that when we are finished with this diet we need to refeed properly.
Good luck for the re-start :)

Thanks everyone. I feel better today and managed to stay on track even though I was super hungry. Luckily it was busy at work so I was distracted. I'm going to take some photos tomorrow to compare to my start ones. That should motivate me.

Today Ive had a Black bean pot for lunch, Jam crunch bar at about 5pm and spaghetti Bolognaise at 8pm. Also a few pieces of quorn chicken to keep me going and numerous cups of tea. Hope to be in Ketosis by the weekend.

Yey you go girl :banana_dancer: (just because I love her) x

That one always makes me giggle too.

That's what I felt like when I tried one of those power plate things a few years ago lol x

Yeah me too Bexster. Ha ha!
Well done Aloize! You'll be back in ketosis in no time.

When you go off plan for a short time it is a lot quicker to get into ketosis as there is less glycogen to be used up. I'm sure you will be in ketosis in no time :)

When you go off plan for a short time it is a lot quicker to get into ketosis as there is less glycogen to be used up. I'm sure you will be in ketosis in no time :)

That's good to know for my birthday! X

wow that was hard to get back into. Im not fully 100% but kind of back on track. Doing a kind of low carb slimming world hybrid version of working solutions right now. Haven't weighed myself since the Easter weekend blip so hoping for a stay the same at weigh in tomorrow. Hope everyone's ok.

Hope you have had a good weekend

Hope you have had a good weekend

Thank you. Just been doing garden today. Put on 2lbs so not all bad but not great either. Just gotta get back to it.

You'll soon lose that little gain. I put on a little weight the last time I went off plan.

Back