AAAHHH, mortgage companies!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lucylupin, 8 September 2011 Social URL.

1. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Waiting in today for a phone call to finally say if we can get the mortgage! We started applying 6 weeks ago and all the soliciters stuff is all going ahead, paid them a fortune, just now the plans for the new house have turned up, and im looking at them nearly in tears cos if they say no today its all we will have of our new house! :cry::cry::cry:

I want them to phone, but then i dont cos i dont think it will be good news the way they have messed us about, still i guess we will be out of limbo and will know one way or another!!

Sorry, needed to rant about it! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Its a long story, the house is prefab (we are going to knock it down and build another, plans are passed and all in place), we had a bookeeper and not an account, plus with them having the application for so long if they were going to say yes they would have by now :(

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I see, but maybe they've had the application such a longtime because they are busy/not enough staff......... lots of reasons, you could also look at it in another way, if they were going to say no they would have right away;)

It's very difficult to get a mrotgage these days, so I really do hope it all goes well. If not have you thought of getting an IFA to do all the run around for you.

7. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    They said no :cry: what is an IFA? We had the mortgage advisor from the estate agents doing it for us, she is now looking into other options for us

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.