AAM week, please Help!

archantgirl

Hello, I am on day 29, and I start AAM tonight, but what things can I ad to the food? Can I add a little garlic? Herbs? Spices?
Cook I coook a curry? Using powder and water? Can I use frylight (1 cal per spray?) what about chicken seasoning?
Help!!!!!

Hello, I am on day 29, and I start AAM tonight, but what things can I ad to the food? Can I add a little garlic? Herbs? Spices?
Cook I coook a curry? Using powder and water? Can I use frylight (1 cal per spray?) what about chicken seasoning?
Help!!!!!

hey there... don't be panicking... all will be revealed ha ha

well you can have curry powder and chicken (jesus my mouth is watering here ha ha) but the tiny amount of chickin you can have I'm not sure it would be worth it???

I used to make chicken breast, can't remember how much is allowed, but that and some brocolli with chilli flakes it was yummy but very small portions so be very careful!!!

No garlic tho... but I do think other spices are allowed... other people will be along here soon to guide ya...

good luck with it

love

Gen xxx

I'm on my first aam tonight and gonna have grilled chicken with some spices and salad - sounds yummy and I'm not prepared for how small the portions will be but here goes..... good luck - check out the other threads I recently started one for recipes for AAM!

You can have anything up to 1g of spice with it. Try and avoid things that are anything other than a pure spice (eg paprika etc are fine) as a lot of the seasonings etc have extra sugar added to them! check the ingredients!!

Technically, in the yellow book it says no oil so no fry lite. I do it, but thats my choice, pop it on the george if you have one....that sorts it out. :)

wow just had grilled chicken with some spices on it - I got my spice mixed up and had morroccan so bit of a nitemare there but had hardly any so fingers crossed it'll be OK - it was delicious and i eat it with a drop of no fat dressing and 2 tablespoons of leafy chopped lettuce. Took me bout 30 mins cos I was really savouring each mouthful ad cut it up really small - could get to like this aam week I reckon !!

Me an' all! I had quorn, with a littlw asparagus, 1 mushroom and some fresh spinach with some spices! YUMMMMMMMM! It was fab!

Back