TS AAM AAMW and after.......about food!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by emilyj, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Ok last week (week six) I did 4 days on AAM. The first day I had gammon with salad as we went out for my sons birthday then the next day I piged out on a pack of ham but thought it was fine as I would count it as my meal, so had ham on the next two days. I lost 5.5 lbs and was really happy and glad to go back to TS BUT I havent! I keep eating ham!!!!!!!! I feel hungry again but have weed on the sticks and they are purple. I wish I had never done the bloody AAMW :(
    I guess I have still only done six days of it in total but feel like i am letting myself down. I have now put a pound on in two days and I have to go to a family meal tonight where I am going to be watched and food forced at me.:cry: sorry for the rant.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NewDawn

NewDawn Bring on the trumpets

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.18%)
    All is not lost....2lb could be water weight....have your meal tonight...but choose sensibly then get back on track tomorrow.....remember the first week and what you did to get through the first week.....you can do this :)

xxxx

4. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    thanks hun I know but its just so hard!!xx

5. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    Aww emily...S*** aint it...i STS same during AAMW and it just caused me total agg so never doing it again ...your 2lb is prob just water ..But it made me want to eat and eat too ...its like a switch got turned on in my head and i am still strugglin to turn it off again xx

6. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Its so hard I really wish I had listened to you more about the aamw Its odd last night I had to go to this meal but I only had some beef and broc an did fine but then the cheese came out and well I JUST HAD TO HAVE SOME, anyway that was day 7 of having food with my packs and its like today Im fine again on ts!!!!! even as I over laped my weeks its like my brain wasnt going to stop untill I had done my seven days. I wont be doing that again any time soon.xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.