AArgh I slipped up!

nugabug

Hey everyone... was feeling great during the day, had my first weigh in and lost 11.5 pounds!! eek, but this evening tried my new packs out- had oriental chilli soup, and felt totally sick! Just could not down it no matter what... so ended up spilling most of it....
So I thought oh well, its just one day, doesn't matter..i'm not hungry anyway.

But then I ended up eating a tiny bit of fish, and a bit of chicken- both FRIED! :eek:

I feel really stupid, but do you think this will take me out of ketosis, or affect my weight loss significantly?

Any help appreciated guys

hey hun,
dont worry about it,whats done is done,just get glugging the water as much as you can,you are allowed chicken and fish on ss+ and that doesnt knock you out of ketosis(mind you it cant be fried lol).just dont let it lead you on a slippery slope,
elaine x

thanx elaine, I dont know what came over me, it was a spur of the moment stuffing of face!

Can not let it happen again!

When im due on my period, i do sopmetimes feel the need for a munch
So to make myself not eat rubbish i keep a few small tins of tuna in brine just in case of a snack attack.
I only eat half a can on it own with a fork just to make me feel better.

Week 1 = -5 04/09/08
Week 2 = -2 (totm) 11/09/08
Week 3 = -4 18/09/08
Week 4 = -5 25/09/08
Week 5 = -4 02/10/08
Week 6 =+4 (on hols) 09/10/08
Week 7 = -8 16/10/08

What about buying a couple of extra packs from you CDC? My CDC did say to me if you are really hungry have an extra pack! I have not had to do so yet.... but it is only day 5! I am loving the porridge and find it keeps me full for much longer.
Don't tear yourself apart just put it behind you. Good luck
xxxx

Back