Aaron's LT Journal - -4lbs on Refeed :)

Hey guys, just got back from my chemist, I only lost 3lbs this week... Bah! Oh well :) On to the next!

I ordered 7 flap jacks, 14 chocolate shakes and 7 strawberry shakes, and I'm going to up my water intake alot more, I reckon it was due to not enough water, so next week we shall see :)

Thanks alot, good job with your refeeding, I've been looking at your diary, the food you're eating sounds lovelyyy, I can't wait to be doing the same :p

Congrats on the loss Aaron and don't worry that it wasn't what you expected. You're doing great, your loose clothes are showing you that!

Hey, you are doing fantastically well! My weight loss has slowed down now, but I'm more or less where I want to be, anyway. One more week and then I asking to go on the refeeding programme!! A teeny-tiny bit scared of eating agin!

thats a great achievement....sometime i think even though the scales are telling us we a re getting smaller, it takes clothes getting too big for it to hit home...hope that makes sense:(:)

3lbs is great - well done honey :) xxx

Aaron I love your attitude to this it is great and really enjoying your diary, am thinking of starting one too, just as an extra something to do to keep my mind busy, You have done brilliantly mate, congrats

Aww thanks alot :) I guess it's not really much of a diary, but it's getting there! :p and yeah, I try to keep a positive state of mind, it's hard not to when you get results like the ones I get haha :)

Hey hun remeber a loss is a loss, it is our expectations that cause us grief, because we can't completely control the outcome, but we can always control how we react :)

Well done Aaron!! Fantastic losses! :D:D:D xxxx

Excellent well done 3lbs is good. You have done so well so far in such little time. Good luck for next week too.

dude why you not doing the mans lipotrim i only get 14 packs you might see a difference then

my pharmacist doesn't stock the male one, and the next nearest one is a bit too far away, so I don't really have a choice :p and I'm happy with the way things are going so far :) even if taking 4 a day makes me have slightly smaller losses, it makes everything alot easier as I don't get hungry or anything like that, which in turn could make me cheat lol, I'm gonna try and drink more water this week though, so if I have a nice big loss next week, I'll know where I was going wrong :) I hope... lol

some do say "the more you drink the more you shrink" lol

Going good mate - keep it up! ;)

Brilliant Aaron. just proves the inches fell off this week . Keep it up you know the scales will be nice next week:happy096:

Back