AARRGGHHHH!!!!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by tiggerfan, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. tiggerfan

tiggerfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    anyone and everyone
    somethings going wrong, and me no likey!

the weight is just not shifting, and am getting fed up with it, I plan my meals, and have different things so my body doesnt get used to eating the same stuff.
    I've been doing JM's 30 DS, done 6 days so far, and only lost 0.5lbs, lost no inches.
    I NEED to shift 9.5lbs,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ineedtobegood

Ineedtobegood Full Member

How about changing number of calories that you are eating ?

I was reading some articles only yesterday on MFP about calories and starvation etc.... might be worth having a look ?

4. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi Hun
    Why not try the 7 day eating plan in the latest mag. It varies between 1000 cals one day to 1200 cals the next.
    Sometimes our bodies just need a boost, so you could even try doing a completely different workout altogether.
    I also like to vary my meals making sure I am having a good mix of different foods too. xxx

5. tiggerfan

tiggerfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    anyone and everyone
    am going away tomorow for the w'end, so not able to do much food wise, as its all being cooked for me, will just have to make the healthier choices.
    I've got my menu for next week (thursday - tuesday) already planned, am doing Solo Slim, and then the week after that I will be trying the 1200cal one day, 1000cal one day. will be logging everything on MFP, so am hoping that'll keep me on track, esp as they've just updated the app for the iphone, u can now scan barcodes of packets, etc....

6. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mfp is amazing, I use it everyday. Feel free to add me hun, Im MrsWilsoncroft on there too xxx

7. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    I can't wait till August as getting new phone thinking of the galaxy SII then the first app I am getting is My Fitness Pal as I cant have it on my phone as not a smart one. Then Ican join in with all you lovely people.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.