aarrghh ive put on weight

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pinkbaileys24, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

hi guys
    jus comeback from my 14th wi and im up 0.1lb!!! i cant believe it, ive PUT ON weight. ive stuck to LT 100%. i had sum coffee and fizzy non flavoured water but shudnt affect the diet shud it??. im gutted. any ideas? perhaps it was the scales lol. :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww Gem! Not a clue hun..TOTM? Have you reduced water intake? Could be water retention! Have you checked measurements? And 0.1lb is hardly anything so lets pretend youre the same:D xxxxx

4. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Argh! thats a horror story if ever I heard one... Is it the TOTM or anything? xxx
    P.S Its not much of a gain, but anything + is a bit of a nightmare, I sypathise hunny xxx

5. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    lol, SNAP Tracy!! xxx

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Gemma,

If you have stuck to the diet then it must be down to hormone fluctuations which is very normal for woman.

And as we know the diet does upset the hormonal balance due to the rapid weight loss.

It is very common to have a week that you lose nothing and even show a small gain.

Typically on a week that the weight does not move is the very week the inches come down, I wonder is this true in your case as well:confused:

While it is understandably frustrating next week should more than compensate.

Love Mini xxx

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    dont worry hun ,bloody hormones xx

8. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol great minds Toni!! xxx

9. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :jelous: Bloody hormones, we're always battling with something, will God not give us a break!!:sigh::sigh::sigh:
    I'm sure you'll lose that goddamn 0.1lb next week and more. hugs xx

10. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Gemma have you had the vaccinations yet?? xxxxx

11. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    Hi Gemma. Why don't you ring the LT helpline? Once I rang because I was feeling really weak and dizzy and they put me through to the person who does the voiceover on the DVD. (I recognised his voice) He seems to be the expert. That's what I would do anyway. You have had brilliant losses so far, but it must be disheartening, but there may be a simple reason. Were you in ketosis?

Good luck, I will be thinking of you, and will look out for your posts to see how you get on in the week xx

12. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    just blame the hormones! ;)

13. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ive noticed that I havent lost much this week and im blaming totm,I said to the pharmacist and she said she had a girl start one week and when she went for WI the following week,she had gained 3lbs due to TOTM,she stuck to it 100% too so dont lose heart x

14. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh poor you! I dread that happening.

Be assured that when you stick 100% there's no way you can put on fat. It'll be water retention or just bodily weirdness. You will have burnt fat this week!

15. pinkbaileys24

no i aint had the jabs yet but will ave them on 23rd. xx

16. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ahh was going to say check if that could affect weight loss, really doubt it though xx

17. pinkbaileys24

its so weird tho cuz ive had 2 totm on LT and it aint had any affect at all. i jus feel so disheartened especially as ive told the girls i work with bout my weight loss. ive been so disaplined but nowifeel as tho its all been for nothin.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Nooooo look at your weight loss hun, its amazing! You have had great losses, almost everybody has had or is going to have a bad week but you know very well that it will pick up next week...you have to be burning fat hun!! xxx

20. pinkbaileys24

i thought that last wk. i NEVER thought that id actually put on weight. my chemist was baffled to wot caused it. realistically it shudnt happen & i had the agony of watchin all my fam eat at my uncles weddin & jus sat there eatin my flapjack. ppl say they admire me, but i cant help but feel as tho ive let them down.

21. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww honey please dont, you have done nothing wrong! You havent cheated and have been totally dedicated! I admire you too hun you have just got on with this and not complained! Must be water retention Gem or hormones! Please dont worry you just watch next week you will be grinning again xxx

22. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Ya didnt have your wallet in your pocket did you.;) Joking apart Gem Im sorry for ya that must be so frustrating, you have next week and you will lose good I reckon, chin up kidda xxxx:hug99:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.