completly messed up, put most weight back on

Dont beaat yourself up, just move on, you did eat unhealthy but it was just one day, move on and just think i can and i will be happy healthy and slim, i belive in you so you should belive in your self, sorry if this all sounds abit sickly

Awww! Ha. Back on track today!

Well weighed myself this morning, 161 pounds, which is 11 stone 7, im so pleased with the weight loss, but ive been on a strict 2000 calarie low fat diet, im worried onse i get to 154 pounds and i go to the normal 2500 calaries that im going to put weight on,

The best thing to do is to increase your calories slowly, say 50 or 100 a week until you find the amount where you maintain your weight.

Just thought id say where im at, i was 197 pounds, obese and unhappy, i set a target of 170 pounds and thashed it, i then put most back on hence this topic,with the help from you lot i set a target of 154 and i beat that, im currently 150 pounds.

Ive decide to lose more, my final target is around 10 stone, 140 pounds, i dont want to lose too much but i think ill look better at 10 stone

You can do it babe ..... Don't be dishearten things taken time but you will get there and you obviously have proven before you can do it ;-)

Let me know if I can help in anyway Hun xx

slight set back, i got abit complacent and am now 154 pounds, not too bad so i will try and start diet again.

its so hard this time of year, xmas parties, lots of choccy in staff room oh and one of my best mates is learning how to cook so keeps bringing lovely dishes for me to try

Back