aarrghh ive put on weight

awwww thanx tracy. thats really sweet. i suppose i cud always go for a quick wi on fri and c wot happens. i'll jus die if ive put on more weight. how can hormones affect weight loss?

Well water retention definitely and mini posted earlier about hormones being all over the place when losing so much weight! We can retain water at TOTM so why not if our hormones are all over the place? and i wouldnt be surprised if stress has an influence..new job! You cant gain fat honey xxx

Well water retention definitely and mini posted earlier about hormones being all over the place when losing so much weight! We can retain water at TOTM so why not if our hormones are all over the place? and i wouldnt be surprised if stress has an influence..new job! You cant gain fat honey xxx

thats true bout the job. ive been pretty stressed lately and so nervous. mayb thats got somethin to do with it. fingers crossed i'll lose more nxt wk. i cant b outta ketosis surely.

Nah you havent cheated hun, maybe check with a stick if it puts your mind at ease and WI fri if that helps but you will be fine hun xxx

I feel so sorry for you hun. I've got the feeling I've not lost this week. Its the totm for me and the scales have not gone down. The way I look at it is, I've been in ketosis all week. Lovely pink ketostix, so I've been burning fat and the scales will catch up at some point. Chin up love.xx

Very true Shaz xxx

Hi Gemma

You musn't get disheartened, look at how far you have come. Have you been working out at the gym or something and put some muscle weight on. I have to say you look fab, I would guess if anything it is water retention.

I think you have to try and focus on the previous weeks and look forward to next week loss because it will be big. Keep drinking the water.

Hi, in the video we were given before starting lipotrim it says we can't have flavoured water cos of the citric acid and flavourings etc as it knocks you out of ketosis - maybe thats what caused it

Back