Abbieeeeee??! Where are youuuuuuuu??? Come backkk!

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
I noticed that Abi posted saying she was leaving and then the thread dissapeard before I could respond!

Dont go Abbie, we all want you here at LT, I know its affected a lot of people but you just have take it with a pinch of salt, as text can be misinterpreted!

Come on everybody where is your get up and move forward gone? We need eachother for support!!!

Oh and no more responses to the mishap yesterday, its old, its over, its done and dusted with, no need to keep going on about it. No more speak of it please. So lets just support eachother.

I missed all the kerfuffle.... I'm so glad I'm a bloke - we have it easy :D

PS Abi - come back x

Hey everyone,

I've spoken to Mini about my thread. It was deleted because I accidentally breached the rules regarding posting threads. So that's why it was gone as quick as it came up.
Anyway, I'm not going to go on about the mishap we all probably know about by now, but all I'm going to say is that it upset me and just made me feel a bit crappy to the point that I felt the support had gone for me.
I don't want to leave but what's the point in coming to somewhere if you're going to feel uncomfortable and paranoid about what to post?

Anyway, as it stands, I've got yet another problem going on which means that I've had to come off LT yet again. I didn't say anything because I didn't want people thinking I was just getting ridiculous. I'm feeling so completely depressed about the whole thing. Feels like I take one step forward and two steps back.
The money I had for my LT has gone. I had debt collectors after me and I had to pay my debt off or I'd have ended up in court. :(
So I'm having to find the money somewhere else to fund my LT. It's my birthday on Sunday, so I'm hoping I'll get some birthday money from people so I can put that towards my diet. I wasn't even bothered about my birthday. I know I'd said I was wanting to come off for my birthday, but I didn't want it to be this way. So my birthday feels tainted now especially as I'd geared myself up and had mentally prepared myself to sail through it with my shakes.
I am however on the plus side making sure that I'm eating properly so that once I get back on, I'm not having to lose yet more weight.

Thank you all so much for being concerned about me and I really do appreciate it. I'm sorry for being such a whiner, just so fed up. Wish I could win the lottery to buy enough LT to last my whole journey lol.

ah hope it all works out for you :) ;) best of luck abbie ;)

Come on everybody where is your get up and move forward gone? We need eachother for support!!!

I have no idea what has happened but whatever it was I totally agree with these sentiments xxx

Hey everyone,

I've spoken to Mini about my thread. It was deleted because I accidentally breached the rules regarding posting threads. So that's why it was gone as quick as it came up.
Anyway, I'm not going to go on about the mishap we all probably know about by now, but all I'm going to say is that it upset me and just made me feel a bit crappy to the point that I felt the support had gone for me.
I don't want to leave but what's the point in coming to somewhere if you're going to feel uncomfortable and paranoid about what to post?

Anyway, as it stands, I've got yet another problem going on which means that I've had to come off LT yet again. I didn't say anything because I didn't want people thinking I was just getting ridiculous. I'm feeling so completely depressed about the whole thing. Feels like I take one step forward and two steps back.
The money I had for my LT has gone. I had debt collectors after me and I had to pay my debt off or I'd have ended up in court. :(
So I'm having to find the money somewhere else to fund my LT. It's my birthday on Sunday, so I'm hoping I'll get some birthday money from people so I can put that towards my diet. I wasn't even bothered about my birthday. I know I'd said I was wanting to come off for my birthday, but I didn't want it to be this way. So my birthday feels tainted now especially as I'd geared myself up and had mentally prepared myself to sail through it with my shakes.
I am however on the plus side making sure that I'm eating properly so that once I get back on, I'm not having to lose yet more weight.

Thank you all so much for being concerned about me and I really do appreciate it. I'm sorry for being such a whiner, just so fed up. Wish I could win the lottery to buy enough LT to last my whole journey lol.

Abbie, you deserve a break....I am so sorry for all that you have endured the past few weeks...you have tried so hard....we are all thinking of you and hope your circumstances change to your advantage.

Take care

Hi Abbie,

So sorry to hear of the troubles you are having. I hope things start looking up for you soon hun. We will still be here when you can get back (fingers crossed for you), or even if you are not on LT.

Best wishes
Jodie x

Hi Abbie,

So sorry to hear of the troubles you are having. I hope things start looking up for you soon hun. We will still be here when you can get back (fingers crossed for you), or even if you are not on LT.

Best wishes
Jodie x

^^^ What she said :)

If you feel you need a break then take some time out but please don't feel you've been 'forced' off by a clash of posts :)

Support is always here - LT or no LT :)

I hope you have a lovely Birthday today Abbie!!!
xxx:family2:

Back