Abbreviation Meanings Question

SabreWulfe

From LipoTrim to Cambridg
I seen on many posts such things as LT, LL AND CD.
Well I figured out LT=LipoTrim and CD=Cambridge Diet but what does LL mean?

Also in another post I saw someone ask if the poster was SS-ing or on 795 or something.....some number anyway, and I've seen SS in other places too. What does that mean? I feel like a complete numbhead for asking but I gotta know lol :eek::confused:

lighter life or lite,,lol somethin like that

how did ye get your ticker to go in pounds mine wouldnt do it

you select 'weight units' when you are making your ticker... from memory it is the page after you have selected your cursor thingy. under 'weight units' you simply select lbs or kgs.
Julia x

ok thanks i will try that

Thanx guys.... I dont feel so dumb now lol

And Kelly..... when you fill your details in on the diet ticker website theres a drop down menu for ponds or kilos...... your choice.

I hope that helps.

I did take a screen shot of the site to explain it better for you but I dont know how to add images to a post. When I tried it asked for the url but you cant just upload images from your computer. If anyone knows how to do this then please let me know.

Thanx guys.... I dont feel so dumb now lol

And Kelly..... when you fill your details in on the diet ticker website theres a drop down menu for ponds or kilos...... your choice.

Hope that helps.

Does anyone know how to delete your own posts because twice tonight my posts have been published twice by mistake.

thanks i did it,,i dont know if you can delete them,,you can edit them alright,,

Means lighterlife.. its another Sole sourcing diet

x x x

My God Kitt!!!!...... is that right? You've really lost 18 stone?

That is amasing. You should write your story for a magazine or something. I'm sure there arnt that many people that have had weight losses that major. I bet you're ecstatic. I'd love to know your story.

Back