abigail's diary

I had all my tattoos done on Thursdays. It's the day after WI so I can have as much chocolate as I want and finish it off with a pub crawl!

well i was MEANT to be getting tattooed today but the tattooist has cancelled on me for the second time :( hmph. will be gettng tattooed on sunday instead. this week has been really really bad so going to have buckle down next week. im not too bothered though, im feeling really good and a lot more comfortable in myself. ive gone from a size 12-14 to a size 10-12, lost 2.5 inches off my waist, 4 inches off my hips and 2 inches off my bust :D

im just hoping to maintain this week. trying sucess express today for the first time however went for an all you can eat buffet today, stuck to the plan where possible but all the sauces and stuff will have added up to a lot of syns so im not having anymore today. also had a kebab last night, spicy chicken and donner meat and ate the pitta bread too oops. and the garlic sauce but will write it off as a bad day and get on with it. went on the scales at my mams and eighed 9.13 :S not great, thats 1.5lbs on but its not the sw scales so im not too worried and like i say i just need to stick at it and all will be well

You have found yourself a really unreliable tattooist there! That is really bad

hahaha ill let him off he is probably recognised as the best tattoo artist in the country at the moment, if you get any of the magazines you just have to look through a few pages and you will see his work - bez @ triple six, sunderland lol.

i did end up getting done on sunday and still soooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee!

sooooo, its been a while since i last updated. ive had pretty much the baddest most fattest week so far, what with getting tattooed and drinking stupid amounts of alcohol on bank holiday. expecting a gain this week but wont be too disappointed and determined to be good this week. going to try and do a few more days of sucess express as i really enjoyed it last time. my own scales say i have put on 2 lbs from 2 weeks ago but as we all know thats very unreliable so im not too bothered. i suppose ive come to understand that sometimes we have to let go and bing healthy and dieting has its ups and downs, its just sticking at it in the long haul that will get the results

well, this weeks blow out has definitly shown on the scales with a 1lb GAIN :|

not going to be disheartened, i expected it and i expected more. went over my syn allowance and lost count at least 2 days so what can i expect but bank holiday is over, no more tattooing til the 9th and plenty of oppertunity to do this properly.

today im trying to keep superfree as we are going to the pics this evening and might be eating out, think i will probably go red for tea though and have some sort of grilled meat.

im now 1.5lbs off my club10 target, i know i can do this, in reality its easy and i havenothing planned thats going to stop me.

1lb aint so bad, if that was me it would have been about 3! you'll soon have that off and get your club 10 good luck hun x (enjoy the pics x )

haha, i was pleasantly surprised, the SWC said has anyone done anything differently this week and i half chuckled to myself and thought 'yea i had 2 kebabs, loads of chocolate, went on the piss on monday, ended up with cheesy chips, had cake at my mams, yorkshire puddings, cider...' the list goes on and that was on top of the normal syns i usually have so yea 1b aint bad :D lol

haha, i was pleasantly surprised, the SWC said has anyone done anything differently this week and i half chuckled to myself and thought 'yea i had 2 kebabs, loads of chocolate, went on the piss on monday, ended up with cheesy chips, had cake at my mams, yorkshire puddings, cider...' the list goes on and that was on top of the normal syns i usually have so yea 1b aint bad :D lol

would have loved to have seen her face if you had done! x

When I was a few months into the plan I had lots of vodka one night and still lost loads that week. When she asked what I'd done differently I said "drank loads of vodka!" She was very quick to point out that it's not the way to lose weight! Ha ha

when i was doin slimming world a few years ago there was the most hopeless girl used to go, it was a very small group, about 5 people stayed regularlyand she would always put on i even think she was bigger than her start weight and when asked why she would just roll off everything she had eaten that week with almost always started with 2 bacon and egg mc muffins, large big mac and macdonalds milkshake lol. it was unbelieveable how much crap she used to eat and then go erm, i just cant understand why this isnt working for me!!

LOL. I help out in my class, doing the weighing. I know, I know, I'm hardly an inspiration to anyone at the minute. But some of the girls looked devastated when I tell them they've put on, but then during image therapy the truth comes out, bottles of wine here, a cream bun there...and then they blame the plan! Makes me giggle.

I've been honest with myself recently, I haven't been trying so I can't expect to lose wight. I need to get focused!!

When I joined the 2 people that do our WI had lost 7 and 11 stone. They were a real inspiration to everyone but just lately the one who lost 7 has put it all back on and I noticed this week that the one who lost 11 is starting to get bigger again. I think after I have battled through all this I will be extra careful not to put it back on again

well then, week 20 and i PUT ON half a lb. gutted because this week i really really tried hard and as far as i know i was well inside my syn allowance for the week. hmmf. im wondering if maybe im jsut eating too much free food and having too many meals as im finding im just eating for the sake of it alot of the time. i also suffer from really irregular periods due to the fact i have the contraceptive implant and have been expecting to come on for about a week now but havent and because a lot of people dont get periods on this thing im wondering if thats happening to me and it is totm but not iykwim. i jsut feel like im going in circles, i was this weight 7 WEEKS AGO :(

had a great night out last night on diet coke! first time ive been designated drver and had a great laugh and even won some tickets to see motorhead (anyone wanna buy them hahaha?) only had 1 syn yesterday and going to really really try keep it as low as possible but yea some days are easy like yesterday and some days are harder, like tomorow for example were going to alton towers and its very difficult to eat healthily when the only thing thats there are burgers and doughnuts. last time we went we had have burger king but AFTER we ate i found a place selling jackets so i think i can remember where that is and ill try my best to eat there. cant wait to go on the rides tho, eeeeee im a proper kid!!

Have a great time at Alton towers

oh i will!!! i went for my birthday in may and i was the one doing the driving but this time my dad is taking me and my sister so i can sleep all the way there and all the way back and i will have company on the big rides too as my boyfriend is a softie and wouldnt ocme on with me last time lol

Back