abigail's diary

abigail09

Gold Member
well, i have decided too to start a diary and record all my feelings, thoughts and food. here goes...

today im having a red day for the first time in ages and ate a whole pack of bacon today, my ww brown danish bread was mouldy (there were lots of different coloured moulds too) so i had to have the bf's nimble white which was nice too.

lunch has been a half chicken and loads of grapes (sounds a bit boring - it was) there isnt much to get on a red day in town where i work, also had rest of healthy b's in 2 alpen light bars (yummy)

lots of cups of tea as well since i am at work!

also today my trousers are falling down because they are too big and im poor so cant afford any new ones atm

well weekend is over, went on the scaled this morning. i was 10 stone exactly on sat morning and was hoping to break into the 9's however put on 2lb!! only 'naughty' thing i had was alcohol and one slice from my boyfriends 10" pizza last night. gutted. had a pretty depressing weekend fallen out with the in laws and could have eaten the whole bloody thing so really really gutted as i think i showed ALOT of self restraint. grrr!

wi is thurs so i had better have dropped it by then. jamie the boyfriend is planning on taking me to nandos tonight even tho i have had beans for breakfast, might jsut stick to green and have corn on the cob and then just have a chicken breast as HE, des anyone know if one cicken breast will count as 2 healthy b's?

113g of chicken is quite a bit, so a breast would'nt be 2 hx's :)

do you know (obv i cant weigh in a restaurant) how much a breast would be then??

I think most of Nando's chicken is on the bone hun, just have a bit (minus skin) that with salad and you'll be fine xxx

feeling a bit down today about the weight loss. definitly dont think i have lost much this week, if any!! have stuck to it pretty much apart from yesterday when i was getting my tattoo done. had loads of sugar to keep me going, coke, sweets, had our tea out and had sausage and mash (probably stupidly high syns) and went to the pub for a pint. put on a huge 2lb this mornign because of it. :( but i deserved it because i sat for 3 hours whilst having ink drilled into my ribs. will try get a piccy on sometime today. she still needs about another 4 hours to finish and then i will probs get some sort of background around. very sore today!

weigh in tonight and i am dreading it but will be sticking to the diet word for word next week! why do i put on weight soooo quickly!!!

Hi, I think i would need several pints BEFORE having a tattoo done lol. Don't worry about your WI tonight you have lost so much weight already that a week with a sts or a plus is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Good luck anyway

Good luck for tonights WI.

When I get a tattoo I always go straight from the studio across the road to the pub and next door to the chippy for spam fritters. It's me and my bro's fixed routine, usually followed by a pub crawl til it's time for me to go home!

How was your first tattoo? Any pictures yet?

the tattoo was great hurt like a ***** on my side tho. sat for 3 hours non stop, very proud even though some ruse words kept falling out of my mouth!

WI was thurs, lost 0.5lb so pleasantly surprised really!! next week im aiming for 2lb, i feel like im stuck. the scales at home have read 10 stone for over a week now. whuy oh why cant i break into the 9's?! in the next few days i want those scales to read 9-somethin!! am determined.

were buying a dog (fingers crossed) on wed so will be able to go out on nice walks for a bit of body magic.

the tattoo was great hurt like a ***** on my side tho. sat for 3 hours non stop, very proud even though some ruse words kept falling out of my mouth!

WI was thurs, lost 0.5lb so pleasantly surprised really!! next week im aiming for 2lb, i feel like im stuck. the scales at home have read 10 stone for over a week now. whuy oh why cant i break into the 9's?! in the next few days i want those scales to read 9-somethin!! am determined.

were buying a dog (fingers crossed) on wed so will be able to go out on nice walks for a bit of body magic.
im sure you will be in the 9s very soon you are doing really well. cant wait till you get a picture on of your tattoo xx

my weigth seems to be stuck. am sticking to the plan and cant get into the 9's. STILL! infact i have PUT ON 2lb!!! gutted.

Don't get into a battle with the 9's. The more you focus on it the more it will become a battle ground. Just relax, sit down and plan your menu for the next week and stick to it.

have never actually planned menus, just eat stuff as it comes, might try it and see.

YES ive done it!!! I have broken into the 9's (on my own scales) . goodbye 10 something forever. i remember last year on CD when i broke into the 9's i was so pleased and promised i would never get back up there again. however seemed i kidded myself. this time i have changed my eating habits, not just radical weight loss. i honestly believe sw is the way to keep the weight off now. i know we all have our lows with every slimming plan but im sticking to it and its showing results i felt stuck at 10 stone but now im starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. i dont think ive had such a big weigth loss this week, maybe .5 or 1lb but im so pleased ive crossed this barrier.

also bought a little pug yesterday to walk. hes gorgeous!!!

after everyones advice i have stayed away from the scales and like taz said tried not to get into a battle with the 9's although i can t help it!! want to get down there so bad,

so i hit the 9's last week an was so proud of myself but im back to 10 stone again. its like an invisible barrier thats just teasing me!! i stayed off the scales until this morning, only 'bad' thing i had was booze on saturday night (80 syns worth oops) wasnt even that drunk tbh. might have miscounted but will check on the sw site.

will just have to wait until weigh in this week to see whether or not i have lost.

have been eating like a pig yesterday (all free of course) and eventually managed to track down chick pea dahl (Was lovely) which i had after my tea (big rice dish with veg) and was still hungry so then had strawberrys dipped in lasting satisfaction yogurt. lol. whilst jamie watched me shaking his head. think i must be due on tbh

haha i hope so, wii fit has read 10 stone for 2/3 weeks now yet the SW scales go down. grrr!!!!

Back