abigail's diary

taz i had just about forgotten about the doughnut now all i can think about is the doughnut ahhhhhhhh!!!

its ok im munching on a much more delicious (yea right) satsuma lol

The flavour of the satsuma will be so much fresher and you will feel much better for it that the feeling you'd get after eating... Something else!

well i was meant to be getting my tattoo yesterday so planned a day off and was gutted when he rang and cancelled!!! was good all yesterday and treated myself with a packet of revels and a mini milk for my syns - omg how fab are minimilks i almost forgot until yesterday and they are only 1.5 syns each!!

booked my holiday too so i have over 3 months to get to target - 13lbs away i hope i can do it but no matter how hard i try its coming off slooooooooowly. going to the gym tonight though and im going to claim my bronze body magic next week :D:D:D

Of course you can do it! Did you get a new appointment for your tattoo? I had another one yesterday

yea taz, 20th AUGUST!! cant believe it and theyve 'slipped me in' because hes fully booked until past november now. very very busy man but the quality of everything he does is amazing. absolutly second to none. just gutted it isnt finished yet :(

I nearly cancelled my appointment for yesterday due to lack of funds and I was told that there were no more appointments available til next year!!! I'm glad I kept it now. They never do walk-ins cus they always have a full diary with a cancellation list. A full diary is the sign of a good tattooist!

whats the tattoo shop called taz? i might know it

never heard of it, :( i do alot of conventions so know alot of studios from there

I have just posted some new piccies of me, halfway to target now so theres some pics of me posing for everyone to have a giggle at

never heard of it, :( i do alot of conventions so know alot of studios from there
I know they have been to some shows etc but there is only the 2 of them and they are so busy that they don't often have the time to go. It's only a small studio

8280-albums243-picture1245.jpg

8280-albums243-picture1244.jpg

My half way photos :D

Well done - you're doing great xxx

had a very very very very bad weekend. lots of wine (lambrini :\) on saturday night lead to going to the shop for more wine, and marshmallows and boyfriend ordering pizza, ended up giving in and had maybe 3 slices, i dunno i was drunk lol. friday i had had a large slice of birthday cake as it was my godson's 2nd (thomas the tank yum yum!) and sunday went over my parents house as it was my dads birthday on 16 and my mams tomorow so they have a joint party. ate cake again and couldnt resist banofee pie but ate loads. was in my fave dress i bought in a 10 which i can JUST get into, went to walk the dogs and play with them on the field so borrowed some trackies from my lil sister and then went to put my dress on to go home and i am not lying it didnt fit. the zip would NOT go. went on my parents scales too as they have some really good ones and it said id put on 1lb then went to the gym last night and said i had put on 3lb from thursday night when i last weighed myself there!!! well im gutted but taking action. went to the gym and did 45 mins last night, resisting having snacks whatsoever and only eating 3 meals a day

arggg!! i almsot forgot we went out for a sunday roast as well and even though i was meant to be on a red day i couldnt resist roast potatoes and yorkshire puds, i did ask for no mash though as i knew there would be a lot of butter in :D

Well it sounds like you had a great weekend. So what if you put on a few lbs? It's not like you do it every weekend is it! You will lose it all again next week and at least you are doing something about it now x

Back