Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

That's some serious dream Abz - I wouldn't even begin to analyse that one. Do you have any junior workers that give you grief and you'd like to send a charge through their computer - just a thought (hehe)

Jeez, that's some dream abz.

No more coffee for you this afternoon if you can't sleep & have dreams like that!! :eek:

Hope you have a good day.

On the plus side you're be able to stay awake for the film tonight! ;) Enjoy. x x :)

well not only that but the woman that found out about it then burned to death too, that was after the alarm woke me up and i dozed off again. *sigh*. i have a can of diet coke, which if i drink it now won't be bothering me by later on.

oh. and i can now definately say (since i've been asked several times) that i am not pregnant. unfortunately, along with this definate result come sugar cravings beyond that i experienced even on cambridge. aaaaaaaaargh. carbs. give me CARBS!!

ABZ the crazy dreams might also be to do with the med's??? your on.

Bren
X

could be i suppose bren.

i have also remembered that my dreams earlier in the night (before i woke up in the middle) were about us hunting for our honeymoon (which we are doing this saturday) but some maniac charged in and beat up the woman we were talking to and another woman so we didn't get one... very violent dreams for me these.. not something i'm used to!!

Sounds a bit scary Abz - not the sort of dreams that make for restful sleep x

I must dream but I don't recall them once I wake.

Hi Abz, I have just caught up on your diary!

Blimey, they certainly are some dreams you are having! Hopefully as Bren says, its the medication you're on and they will settle once you come off them.

Jim, we all dream several times during the night but only tend to remember them if we wake up shortly after them.

I remember a discussion group once somewhere on the .net where people were asking who dreamt in colour or black and white. It seem a lot of people dream in monochrome nomad.

a lot of people do, but i find the concept really odd. although if i dream in black and white, somehow i fill in the colour. but now i think about it the electricution dream may have been in black and white, i'm not sure... my brain doesn't seem to think there's a difference, ha.

abz xx

Odd isn't it abz.

I am always having really odd dreams so I blame the wedding.. I think your dreams are probably the same

well my mum is going to be delighted. my dad doesn't want to ride in the car with me so him and his wife don't get seperated... not that they are going to be sitting together at the wedding in any case... and the fact that he wanted to walk me down the aisle... don't get me started. however my mummy really really wanted to a)give me away (i wasn't entirely sure how to tell my dad he couldn't so he is) and b) ride in the amazing car with me. which she can now do :D woo. am awaiting confirmation of this from dad before i let her know in case i end up retracting it. mum has first speech. thomas's sister last night tried to say that her speech would take longer than five minutes but it wasn't like it was going on for twenty or anything. i had to tell her that since my dad is speaking for three, and my mum for five, same for the groom and best man, we are severely time restricted due to marrying at 5, so she needs to cut it down. of course thomas passed this on, probably in some rather less subtle danish manner. but since he kept coming into the bathroom whilst i was in the bath trying to read my book and relax and asking me wedding questions i wasn't being particularly subtle in any case as i've already told him all the answers beforehand, ha.

ooh. went to see terminator. it was rather good. not great, but fun. there were a lot of tributes to the first and second films. possibly the third too but i don't remember that film. i have wiped it from my memory. a few seriously ridiculous bits at the end, but hey, it's terminator!! hee.

abz xx

Ah.... could your taste in films form the basis for your graphic "horror movie style" dreams perhaps????

Back