Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Good morning Jim x

So where is our abz this morning Gem?

You may well ask! Was she having a day off? Or maybe she's just busy with work - you never know. Where are the pictures? We need to see those don't we (hehe)

Probably still exhausted Gem ;)

it was my day off... and i achieved nothing. was busy in the morning going to the bank etc and then in the afternoon when my organisational skills were supposed to kick in... well i fell asleep... oops.

trying to sort out photos now :)

abz xx

since i am useless at getting images onto threads I have put an album in my profile :D It's only a few choice shots, but it's amazing what people get up to, even when they haven't had much to drink :D

and i SO have to go there again soon :D hee.

abz xx

Brilliant pics Abz - but nowhere near incriminating enough x

Hmm, I agree Gem, looks very staid and proper to me.

LMAO, exactly Gem. It doesn't look like a hen night to me Abz. :D

You know what Gem means abz. ;)

Mine was a very sedate affair Jim - but then I was a very good girl

Looks like a fun time was had by all - love the dress Abi, Red is definately your colour!

BTW I was in M&S yesterday and they were doing 2for1 on Wedding Cake tiers (just a bit of fluting in white icing as the decoration)- not sure how much you wanted to spend but looked like you could get 3 tiers (approx 10 inch, 8 inch & 6 inch) for £60

Abz - have you never seen the tv program where they take a group of wild young girls (ladettes) and turn them into "ladies" ???

Looks like a fun time was had by all - love the dress Abi, Red is definately your colour!

BTW I was in M&S yesterday and they were doing 2for1 on Wedding Cake tiers (just a bit of fluting in white icing as the decoration)- not sure how much you wanted to spend but looked like you could get 3 tiers (approx 10 inch, 8 inch & 6 inch) for £60

That sounds like a good price of M&S - will probably be quality too x

Back