Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

I agree you looked like a princess Abs
XXX

Hio abz, welcome back love.

looking forward to seeing the piccies x

ok guys. well if you want to see some of our official photies, if you go to ajvideography.co.uk and type michaelis in for the password you can see a few there and our venue etc... these are the ones we need to choose from for our album.

abz xx

oh how nice abz, lovely darling.

Yay it's so good to have you back! Bet you're not thinking that though, hehe.

I love the photos :D he was a good photographer, good luck chosing!

Wow Abz - they're lovely. All that worrying and look how it turned out - bet you were dead chuffed x

Absolutely lovely:p

well it went fabulously until i opened my mouth to make a toast... i got the ones to the bridesmaids out (so bon was ok, ha) but the rest... well, crap spewed forth... and it is forever captured on video... oh god...

i'll catch up with everyone tomorrow when i'm back at work *sigh*

abz xx

hey everyone. well, i'm back at work. and they've moved my desk. i'm still facing the f*cking corner. you'd think that after a year and a half of looking at the corner that when they moved the desks i wouldn't get stuck with it but oh no!! and i have my back to the entire office. i hate having my back to rooms. it freaks me out. so i am seriously unhappy about this... nobody to gripe at for a couple of hours but i feel really uncomfortable with this huge room behind me and i'm looking at the wall!!

abz xx

Why would they position your desk that way abz? Can it be turned around?

well it turns out they did it yesterday. probably wanting to do it for my return. i've wanted us all to face each other for quite some time as with the guys behind me i can never hear what's going on as there were some rather noisy machines in front of me. so that's a bonus... they were probably trying to be nice. but gah!! now i've sat here for a couple of hours it hasn't been too bad. i could probably get used to it. and it's easier for me to get in and out. and most of the copytakers that appear up this end usually want me anyways and at least now i'm available. but hmph!!

i can't do cambridge again really to get rid of the excess weight... well, not ss in any case. it plays hell with my hormones and i want to get preggers. so i'm thinking of low-carbing. maybe giving atkins a go as i have always enjoyed that way of eating, even though i'm a major carb lover, and it has never messed me up hormonally in the same way. i bought the book and i've had a bit of a read...

what do you think? good plan?

abz xx

well i'm not in a manic rush now am i? it's quite nice to be able to lose it a bit more sedately without the pressure. although of course getting rid of it as soon as possible is better. i am now 15st exactly. up from my lightest of 13st 4 when i was doing cd... i gained a stone before my wedding in panic eating and not really caring as i was worrying about other things (and i will always regret it but hey, i still looked ok in the dress, but i know i looked better in it before... but only i know, ha)...

abz xx

Back