Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

well gem it isn't just me. we'd all have to join. i think some people may be involved with unions but so far it hasn't made the slightest bit of difference. i don't know what the meeting is even about yet. so i guess i'll wait and see.

Hi Honey, :) Union is pretty much a requirement for my job but ive never been in one before the RMT. But basically when we go on strike its all for one and one for all and all that. So you have to be in the union.
Plus they have helped me out of a few situations at work in the last few years. It is £5 a week but tbh if there wasnt the option of me being sent to jail if i make a mistake then i possibly wouldnt be in the union either.....so i understand your dilemma :)

Do whats right for you. But if something happens...you can always back pay the union....generally speaking.....Not the way to look at it i know...but you know what i mean. :) xx

Good morning Abz - have a good day :) x

hey guys. and good morning.

well i'm here under duress as usual. it's so dark and dreary and cold and drizzly this morning. if there was a way to make mondays worse... ha. i almost want it to snow. i love the snow, of course nobody in leeds knows how to drive in snow so the world comes to a halt with a cm of the stuff... but now i finally have a huge comfy armchair next to the window (and importantly the radiator) so i can watch the snow fall outside whilst being snug inside, ha.

am off tomorrow, thursday and friday as i'm working the weekend so am rather looking forward to finishing off all the jobs i started at the weekend and didn't quite manage to finish, ha.

how is everyone else doing?

abz xx

Morning abz, "here under duress" that's the board then love. :D

I'm fine abz, I had a great weekend, we went to Eden Camp on Saturday, cracking day out, so much to see. We are going to have to go back again as we only managed half of the things to see love.

is she? well I'm not surprised, there is so much to see love and so many huts to visit.

Morning Abz :) It is drizzly dull weather here too :( It really does make Monday mornings seem even more rubbish doesn't it, ha.

Morning Jim :) Ah I am glad you enjoyed Eden Camp :) it is a very interesting place isn't it? I hope the Memorial Service went well also. So did you manage many of the huts?

Not as many as we wanted Bon, we got as far as hut 12, we're planning to go back and finish the rest soon. :)

The ceremony was very moving and went well Bon, we had nice weatehr for it. :)

Ah glad it was a lovely day Jim :)

Yeah there is a lot to see certainly, you should go back :) does it take you long to get to from where you live?

You should go Abz! how many years have I been saying that to you :S but then I suppose you have no reason to be in that neck of the woods anymore :( We should go when we both go to my Mum and Dad's for old times sake :)

i'm not sure i'd dare do it now without worrying about who wanders around at night. nobody did anything in villages then, ha. in the middle of the night anyhoo, now i bet there's drunken teenagers everywhere (not just us :D) i feel old :(

have just been going through my wedding photos. have to pick 45 plus one for the front cover. have picked out a potential 51 that i like, so that isn't too bad. and will get thomas to have a look through and see what he thinks. to be honest, i'm sick to death of it now. just want the sodding book!! ha. still haven't dared watch the speeches after i royally destroyed mine... i may never watch them again :D

abz xx

LOL Abz,

Bon, it's a about 2 1/2 hour drive love, quite a route, A38 past derby, M1, M18 A1 A1(M) and then a scoot along the A64. :D

Back