Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

aw, sleep well hon. you feeling any better?

oh my god. i just changed my ticker and discovered that i'm more than half way!! aaaaargh :D :D

abz xx

Fantastic well done hunni, so we could be on a training day together after christmas.xx

we could indeedy su :) we'll have to get together and see what dates we want to go to in case there is a common one :) but i won't be applying for another couple of weeks yet so you may get ahead of me...

abz xx

Woohoo, what a fantastic loss. I'm like you, it's always 3 lbs, think I have only lost 4 lbs once, so you must be over the moon! How do I get dehydrated like that? Physical work in an enclosed space? I can do that! It is so lovely to see your ticker moving again. Well done you! Obviously becoming a CDC is proving a great incentive for you.

hey guys. i think my bmi is currently 30.9... think that's what it was last night. so i'm almost overweight :D i am under 200lbs for the first time in forever. i know that, hee.

abz xx

Well done on passing the half way mark Abz - I have to say, you'll make a brilliant CDC....any advice you give on here is so well considered and you have to be one of the best supporters I know! xx

hey guys. i think my bmi is currently 30.9... think that's what it was last night. so i'm almost overweight :D i am under 200lbs for the first time in forever. i know that, hee.

abz xx

Fingers crossed that next week (tomorrow for me) is a significant week for us both then!

OH WOW Abz that is fantastic!!! You look great too!
Off to Balboa Park today :p
xx

OMG.... look at Taz, goes around rubbing it in on all our threads... ha ha x

WD Abz... over half way there hun....

Love Nas x

thanks nas :) just hope that the other half doesn't take me another five months!! ss all the way now though. i wasted two months. one with going away and the other faffing about with higher plans. grit my teeth and do it now... size 16 for christmas... come on come on...

although i did try on the top from the bridesmaid's dress i was desperately trying to fit into for the beginning of july... hysterical doesn't really come into it... it kind of stays up... kind of... ish :D

abz xx

thanks nas :) just hope that the other half doesn't take me another five months!! ss all the way now though. i wasted two months. one with going away and the other faffing about with higher plans. grit my teeth and do it now... size 16 for christmas... come on come on...

although i did try on the top from the bridesmaid's dress i was desperately trying to fit into for the beginning of july... hysterical doesn't really come into it... it kind of stays up... kind of... ish :D

abz xx

lol as long as you dont venture out in it!!!! :) bet it would fall down x

are u allowed to sell it on ebay?!?!??!

LOl i use allowed cos it was a bridesmaid dress. )

i can't be bothered with ebay to be honest... ha..

well hello guys. i've just realised i haven't really bothered writing in here. i have finally managed to change my avatar though. first pic of me taken with one chin :D without twisting my head in strange places to achieve it. so i thought it was a worthy photograph.

i have been training to be a fire warden this morning. that was fairly interesting. didn't learn an awful lot of new stuff but i always find fire safety training interesting. not sure why. will hopefully be able to do first aid training in the new year.

am 1.5 litres down so far. not great but not too bad either. have had two packs though and possibly a wee bit early. so i may have to have a fourth later on. we'll see.

my weight seems to be going up a wee bit this week so far, which is a little bizarre and i can only attribute to water. so gluggity glug for me.

b and q is the plan after work to buy wood to make doors for the outside cupboard space. and some wee things like a new bath seal and polyfiller etc... and then tidying up a bit and maybe watching some buffy later on having just borrowed the first series :)

other than that there aren't really any exciting plans so it probably won't be a particularly interesting evening. i've just got to remember my list for b and q!!

abz xx

Back