Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

hey guys. well b and q was a bit of a nightmare. but it's done now and hopefully OH will sort his stuff out tomorrow. my turn will come on sunday.

today i feel pants. really depressed, gloomy and don't give a sh*t. it's going to be a loooong day. i just want to curl up into my duvet and not come out. i don't often have days like this. i go through patches. but it's almost like the me i know isn't here any more and has been replaced by a big void. how i'm going to function at work today i don't know. i'm just hoping that it's temporary and i can somehow get myself out of it before too long.

sorry to bring everyone down. how are you all doing today?

abz xx

well i've perked up a wee bit. may be due to large amounts of caffeine. i really do think totm is approaching early again. aargh. i'm usually fine but on this diet i'm a monster. this is what set off all my initial problems with cd. but never mind. grit my teeth through to christmas ey?

what do you guys have planned for the weekend? i'm working tomorrow but i get sunday off and i will be filling holes in walls and hopefully sticking some loose wallpaper bits down and repainting the ceiling etc. the things we do to sell a house... you can't believe you just lived with it once you've done it. ha.

oh. and b and q was a nightmare!! i am starting to loathe the place!!

abz xx

PMSL...Was catching up and i thought u was talking about a BBQ till your last post, was thinking.... is it tropical in Leeds hun... LOL carried on and realised must have been speed reading and my eye's were playing up!!!

glad your more alert... i'm gonna go have some caffeine myself :) x

it was, and remains, my pleasure janey :)

i'm still feeling rather bleh. hope my OH has had a good day... although it's unlikely as i know what he had to do at work today... i may have to hide in a corner... hee.

abz xx

woohoo!! i've finished work. i don't get to leave for a little while as OH is stuck in traffic but at least i don't have to stare at code any more. am feeling a little more perky :)

have only manage 2 and a bit litres of water so far today. so that isn't good as i want to hit three and i'm naff once i get home. but i will do my best :)

i'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiired. but i don't have to be at work until 9 tomorrow. so at least that's something. unfortunately i always wake up at 6 regardless but at least i can read my book or something.

i'm still reading wicked. it's pretty good so far :) but apparently i'm just getting to the difficult bit, ha.

how has everyone else been today? anyone done anything incredibly interesting?

abz xx

not really, i'm counting down...another 23 minutes of work left for me hahaha. and then it's the weekend. ooh, 22. at least I get a weekend this week. I'm thinking perhaps settling down to watch children in need tonight, dont know if i fancy going out. plus ashes to ashes are doing something with richard hammond which i HAVE to see, i can't wait. You know what i fancy right now, a chinese takeaway lol... i'm finding this 'diet' very hard at the moment and i dont know why. 21 minutes...

i didn't even know it was children in need today... oops. been rather out of the loop recently. go easy on the chinese :D

i'm looking at holidays on teletextholidays.com and they are awesome. there's some really good deals. at least now i know i'll be able to go SOMEWHERE for my honeymoon, ha.

abz xx

its always fun looking up holidays. i always look up the posh places just to cry at how expensive they are. ive built up a nice list of where im going to go when i've won the lottery.

lol, i probably won't have chinese i just WANT it. I'm actually starving, part of me is glad that my body is back in the routine... hungry when i wake up, again between 11 - 11:30, between 12:30 - 1pm, between 3:30 - 4pm and then after work. it strangely works like clockwork.

15mins....

ha. i'm feeling really hungry too... but i can't eat. i've had a day where i feel grumpy and munchy and so far away from myself it's untrue. i apologise for moaning allll over the place today guys...

abz xx

ha pleeease, i'm tonnes worse. sometimes we just need to whinge and moan. don't worry about it one tinsy winsy bit. right then, i'm off. boss has just waved me off, think he's planning on leaving early. woop de doo xxx

we did get everything yeah, although i was seeing red by the end of it. hormonal? me? nah. ha. but we did. OH is going to make doors for the outside cupboards and after months of saying how easy it's going to be, of course now he's going on about how it will probably take the entire weekend *sigh*. ah well. i'm just not willing to talk about it right now. on sunday i'll be filling and sticking and painting and siliconing no doubt :) and OH can nail bits of wood together... aaargh.

right. enough of that, ha.
have just had a cup of bouillon to keep me going a wee bit longer. am sitting here in my coat because my house is freeeezing. although i suppose that could just be me under the influence of ketosis.

and i'm absolutely ravenous. the thought of pizza is driving me CRAZY. so i'm just going to sit here until i fall asleep i think. ha. and the phone needs removing from my vicinity with all those takeaway numbers on it, hee.

abz xx

right guys. seriously thinking of going in the bath so i CAN'T get anywhere near food. going a wee bit mad. bad days really hit me hard and i've had quite a few in a row, resulting in this stonking mood. and i'm frozen. so a bath seems to be a good option.

just watched the new harry potter trailer though and that's cheered me up a bit. can't wait :D

abz xx

Back