Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Sounds lovey him. And congrats on the loss. I'm so gutted I'm not there to see izzy get bigger and more of a handful for her mum and dad ..... I'll be over soon......

Going in for surgery in a few hours.... Love to you, T and izzy xx

i totally forgot to weigh myself sunday and as a result have been pants so far this week too. i need to get a grip!! this sunday's weigh in is not going to be kind. that's for sure!!

so here we go again...

and taz. surgery?? good luck with it babes.

abz xx

Nice to see you posting a bit more Abz x

Tazzi - hope all went well x

Morning abz, happy mothers day to you love

thanks guys. izzy is currently asleep on our bed after scaring us half to death by screaming and screaming for an hour, then throwing up all over me, hair, dressing gown, tummy, chest, the lot, and then promptly falling asleep... it's the first time she's done that so my heart rate went up a wee bit but she's fine now if not a little exhausted. so thomas is sleeping on the camp bed tonight... ha.

not exactly the end to mother's day i was anticipating :)

so glad you're doing ok taz :D keep it up. good luck with the sleeve :D

abz xx

Morning abz love, I recall something like that with jamie when he was only a couple of months old. scared the hell out of us as well

Hope Izzy's feeling better today hun!

How did weigh in go? (you said you wanted me to kick u up the bum :p ) I lost 1lb - would've liked more but didn't deserve it.

X

i have gained a lb over the last couple of weeks. it could have been much much worse. will hopefully lose that and maybe another one this week :)

i have gained a lb over the last couple of weeks. it could have been much much worse. will hopefully lose that and maybe another one this week :)

That's the spirit. You can definitely lose 2lb this week if you put your mind to it. We have 2 more WIs before the wedding - you CAN get that half stone off. X

Morning abz and little izzy :)

hi everyone. i am having a soup craving. the slimming world thing just doesn't seem to be clicking. i am sticking to the healthy foods but i don't think i'm keeping track of healthy extras etc very well. i'm so tired at the moment. izzy still isn't back up to speed. i think i might calorie count for a few days. see if i can get my head back in the game. i think the 'eat as much as you like on slimming world' mentality has leaked into eating unhealthily too, and i need to really work on portion sizes. i've just done a tesco online shop so i got lots of jacket potatoes and salad and some fresh soups and a few fruit ice lollies for treats. let's see how i do :)

thanks for the encouragement helen :)

abz xx

I make a huge pan of soup with carrots, onions, corriander, cellery, peppers, courgette, ginger, paprika and veggie bullion - makes 10 portions which then get frozen and taken daily to school - yummy!

Babies are programed to scare us from time to time Abz - glad all was well x

Morning abz, it's hardly surprising considering your a new mum love, lots to keep you occupied and not thinking of weight loss

MMMMM boullion...... mmmmm :) Love it!!! Soup is a good craving babe! You are doing so well just to keep going. Just keep swimming.... Hows your back coping?

I loved slimming world... but you are right about the portion sizes. I just went mad on green days. I still lost 10 kilos but it didnt really teach me anything.

Although babe... currently i am drinking water and clear fluids for 2 weeks and i would murder a jacket potato :p

Miss you heaps. I really do. Got a new diary too and i expect to be hounded if i am rubbish and dont keep up with it. Instead of just moping round Perth missing you lot i could actually be reminded of how close an email away can be.

Oh and i just got a new little netbook so when you are up for it we will have to get back on the skype train.

Love you.

well there's only so long i can use that as an excuse. if i let myself i'll keep on doing so and end up with the scales going the wrong way like they have been for 10 months!! ha.

so today is my first proper day of calorie counting. i got some yummy food in. me and a friend are heading into town today.

trying to get me and thomas an nhs dentist is proving to be difficult. he's had to have a root canal done by an emergency dentist in the end. there's a great dentist taking on nhs patients at the mo. i can't seem to get the return email i'm supposed to get so i think i may just pop in there this afternoon whilst i'm in town. ha.

i suppose i'd better get on with that :) i have my redundancy cheque to pay in :) ha.

thanks for dropping by chaps. am hoping to get a laptop soon so should hopefully be able to get on more regularly :)

oh. and me and thomas bought the biggest loser wii game for a couple of quid, hee. it should arrive tomorrow so we're going to give that a go together too. should be fun if nothing else :)

abz xx

Glad to hear you sounding so positive! Keep it up. I'm still sticking to it this week (apart from Monday but I always knew I'd be going out with hubby and planned to go off plan). I've cut down syns for the rest of the week so feeling positive.

I bought the biggest loser for wii ages ago. I guess I should really take the cellophane off and actually try it!

Back