Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

hi abz, just popping in to say hi :) havent been online much as sick aswell like yourself i feel like im going to dye :( hope your feeling better soon :) xx

hello love. hope you're not feeling too bad. you'd better be resting miss! ;) xxx

hey guys. sorry i have been away. i got the day of my weigh in wrong. it wasn't yesterday so went today instead. i have lost the four mystery lbs of last week plus another one and a half. would be a fab amount if it hadn't been getting me back to where i started pretty much, but at least the mystery weight has gone.

talked about becoming a cdc too and i'm going to watch a couple of sessions in a couple of weeks and we are going to send my application in soon. so excited about that :D

am still not well. can't really talk. my voice has pretty much given up the ghost as it were. coughing a lot and pills the doc gave me totally space me out so i'm sorry if i'm coming across a wee bit muffled :)

hope everyone is ok. i am overdosing on csi miami at the mo. and the jumper/tank top thing is coming along very nicely. i've learnt how to do twirly patterns :D

oh. must move ticker :D

abz xx

Glad to hear the scales are moving the right way for you :)

Enjoy the back to back CSI....we like Mr Cool Satsuma and his performing Sunglasses too........

ha, i've been at Kay's today as well:) I was there at 12.30pm:)

Abz, u are doing a lot better than me, in the past 2 weeks i've lost... 3 "glorious" pounds....:) and the 2 weeks before that i lost 4 pounds:) so it's real slow going for me now, but at least it's not gonna be too much longer:) in less than 3 weeks i shall be FREE!!:)
good luck with applying for CDC!!

i've just realised that i'm in the 13s on my cdc's scales too now. which means i've completed the final goal in my signature. going to have to think of more :D

think it will be fitting into some size 16 trousers and getting into the 12s :D :D

i went into evans a few days ago to check up on my size, and i think i am an 11 now, because size 12 is too big and out of 3 pairs of size 10 jeans i fit into one pair:)
i don't trust Kay's scales, they're mean:D Mine always show 4 pounds less than hers:D

mind show 5lbs less :D although it was four today. earlier weigh in :D but she was telling me this afternoon that her scales usually weigh four lbs heavy.

that's probably because of the clothes and the meal before the weigh in:) i get weighed at home on an empty stomach and with no clothes on:D

Morning abs, well done on your loss, hope you feel better soon hunni.xxxx

lol yeah, exactly, we weigh ourselves with no clothes on, and nothing in our stomachs! haha. i was just telling abz the other day that she should appear at her cdc at ridiculous o clock am, completely naked, for her weigh in heeheehee.

Abz congrats you star, you've done really well. It's still 5 blooming pounds! that's, like, 5 lb's of butter. and all that's come off you!

which reminds me... i saw this girl asking a question on a forum once:
'how much does a pound of butter weigh?' She was definitely a clever one. i almost contacted Menza! :p
x

lol yeah, exactly, we weigh ourselves with no clothes on, and nothing in our stomachs! haha. i was just telling abz the other day that she should appear at her cdc at ridiculous o clock am, completely naked, for her weigh in heeheehee.

Abz congrats you star, you've done really well. It's still 5 blooming pounds! that's, like, 5 lb's of butter. and all that's come off you!

which reminds me... i saw this girl asking a question on a forum once:
'how much does a pound of butter weigh?' She was definitely a clever one. i almost contacted Menza! :p
x

Love it! :8855:

Come Abz, when you're fit and ready. New Goals! Can't wait!

Back