Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

ooh pregnant abz! I think that would work out just about right, pregnant at 27 ;) either way, we'll be as thin as we want soon enough (right as soon as i manage to go for a day without breaking... tskkkkk) x

It's all the left over Christmas choccies that does it for me - and No! I'm not gonna throw them away - that's silly - a bit at a time will do nicely thank you x

well i'm sitting here, not allowed to eat and all with a bar of dark chocolate, a box of shortbread, a bag of nuts and raisins, an m and ms packet, a bottle of wine and a box of luxury biscuits all easily reachable and visible to me without turning my head more than 90 degrees. just made me realise what a glutton thomas is still being. he just came in saying he'd gained 2kgs from yesterday. i pointed out it was evening and he weighed himself in the morning yesterday i think. however he may have just eaten his own body weight in junk!! hee.

i'm still doing ok. except have realised that i forgot to pay the council tax last month. argh. so have just paid it now and will pay it again in a couple of weeks. there went my wedding savings for last month. saying that, i didn't think i would be able to save anything with it being christmas but i managed it so it isn't too bad really. but the car just cost us £100 to fix, we have a £70 phone bill about to come out (it can only be making arrangements for christmas. we just shouldn't have a phone bill that big!! with free evening and weekend calls and all) £170 potential paying for boiler... it's not looking like a great month. and it's my birthday on the 24th. i really hope we have some money left for that!!

and i'm back on cd which is going to cost us a fortune again. ho hum...

abz xx

well you know what they say...money money money, must be funny, in a rich man's world. the irony ofcourse being that the writers of that song are probably laughing all the way to the bank! It's ok Abz, the minute I win the lottery I'll send some dough your way ;)

Well done on not giving in to the treats, wish i could say the same :( x

ha. thanks elle. maybe we should start a minimins syndicate :p

i'm still managing to hold out... albeit by the skin of my teeth. and our house is boiling because we daren't set the thermostat any lower in case the boiler goes off all together like it did last time!!

abz xx

Ah... but you're the wrong dwarf at the moment. Still at least you're not Sneezy! So many people are at the moment in this snow white world x

Well I'm Dopey at the moment cos my brain's gone to bed before me x

well we all know who i am at the mo. Mr. bloomin grumpy! Bah humbug, even though christmas has finished:p

And I thought Abz was Mr Grumpy cos of her mood thing on the left hand side - hey maybe you are The Grumpy Twins hehe x

That's a new one for the beeb. Elle and Abz, the Grumpy Twins... why don't i think it will take off?

another squatter evicted. That's 6.5 squatters so far. and you know what? i was annoyed i'd only lost one today... cd really does make you greedy for weight loss. if i lost a lb every day i'd be thin in a month!!

Yea but if you really did that you'd be thin and flabby - going a bit slower you stand a chance that your muscle and skin will catch up x

true. but i'd look great with clothes on.. ha.

i have been clothes shopping today. i bought a pair of next size 18 jeans in the sale for £15. they fit ok, but i was umming and aaahing about it for a bit. but the 16s were miles off because they were a different fit and there weren't any even close. and i've been wearing one pair of black trousers and washing them overnight for ages and they look really tatty. so i got that and then an insane amount of size 16 tops. all that look great with my jeans. so finally i have something casual to wear. am sick of going to work on a saturday when i'm allowed to look casual and looking like i'm still all smartly dressed. oh. and did i mention they make my arse look fantastic... which is the main reason i bought them :D

abz xx

right. have decided that tonight is going to be an ss+ night. we are off to the supermarket to get some roast chicken so i can sit and eat with thomas and feel like a human being :)

woo. haven't eaten anything other than cambridge products for a few days so it's going to be strange. but no nasty carbs. chicken only!!

abz xx

I've brought quite a few bits and bobs in a size 14 to try and spur me on. I even got some hotpants and a mini-skirt. Fingers crossed I'll be able to wear them soon

hey Abz - sounding good! Enjoy your chicken honey, you deserve it.

Love

true. but i'd look great with clothes on.. ha.

i have been clothes shopping today. i bought a pair of next size 18 jeans in the sale for £15. they fit ok, but i was umming and aaahing about it for a bit. but the 16s were miles off because they were a different fit and there weren't any even close. and i've been wearing one pair of black trousers and washing them overnight for ages and they look really tatty. so i got that and then an insane amount of size 16 tops. all that look great with my jeans. so finally i have something casual to wear. am sick of going to work on a saturday when i'm allowed to look casual and looking like i'm still all smartly dressed. oh. and did i mention they make my arse look fantastic... which is the main reason i bought them :D

abz xx
twitttt twoooo!!!!!!! sexy arse!!! Go you!!
xxx

ooh arrr, abz's sexy arse! you just mind walking past building sites when thomas is around ;)

Hey, what's wrong with the grumpy twins? lol. the way i'm feeling now, i think it would be an excellent show:p

can't believe how fast your weight is slipping off, pass some weight loss this way bee-hatch! don't hog it all for yourself!! :p congrats love, it's excellent.

xxx

Back