Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Enjoy your day Abz - make it special x

Minz once again enriches us all with her wise words! Enjoy the day Abz, it's a special one for the ladies, trying on wedding dresses. :)

x

p.s. Gem, you enrich too ;) x

thanks guys :)

my mum is driving down from scotland today and should be at my house by the time we get home... the place is a tip so hopefully she won't mind, ha. still. i don't suppose it matters if she does... :) we're hardly going to be in it!!

abz xx

thanks guys :)

my mum is driving down from scotland today and should be at my house by the time we get home... the place is a tip so hopefully she won't mind, ha. still. i don't suppose it matters if she does... :) we're hardly going to be in it!!

abz xx
I'm excited for you Abz....it will be great...........and your mum is coming to see YOU not going to an 'ideal homes exhibition'!

Enjoy the whole experience - it'll be fun.:D

thanks nicky :D

well she's bringing her dog with her too minz. so my poor cats are shut upstairs for the duration otherwise they get terrorised. so if she moans about the mess i'll moan about her dog :p

abz xx

Just have a lovely time choosing your special dress. You deserve it.

Love

thanks nicky :D

well she's bringing her dog with her too minz. so my poor cats are shut upstairs for the duration otherwise they get terrorised. so if she moans about the mess i'll moan about her dog :p

abz xx
Oh no - another pet siege :8855:

it causes havoc every time!! ha. my cats can beat the dog down if necessary, and have done before. but i don't want them getting out and running away and not coming back. as mum has been visiting every couple of months the dog is becoming a known enemy and i don't want them vanishing. so they are going to have to stay in for a day and a half. they are NOT going to be impressed :)

abz xx

well i am incredibly bored. i would like to go home now. i have been doing project work for most of the day, with loads of little bits and pieces that have needed doing in between which has kept it from getting too bad i suppose. but it's only 3pm and the day is dragging. and my mum will be arriving at my house shortly... the day just seems to be taking forever!!

have nearly had 3 litres of water so far today so the water consumption is going far far better than it did yesterday, ha. which was zilch...

i need to take my painkillers again but they really did knock me sideways last time!! ah well. a half dose it will be again. i've just had a bar so hopefully i won't float away quite so much.

still getting horrid ketosis mouth as well. yeuch!!

keep forgetting i'm going dress and flower shopping tomorrow. yippee :D to have my dress and my florist booked by the end of tomorrow will be a huge relief!! hopefully the florist isn't too expensive!!

abz xx

well. my mummy has safely arrived at the house. which is good news. and nobody broke in since i had to leave her a key and i hate doing that. last time i had an ingenuitive place to hide it she couldn't find the bloody thing, ha.

she's all in a tiz as she had to drive around the inner city loop and she's not used to it but she got there safe and sound and has managed to put a lamp on. ha. so she's there. and i want to leave work NOW so i can go and see my mummy!! ha.

pain killers are sending me into lala land a wee bit but thankfully not enough to affect work. just enough that i can feel it at the back of my eyeballs. really excited about going dress shopping with my mum and best mate now :)

might have some chicken tonight since mum is here and she wants to eat. it will be nice to sit and eat together. then low carbing tomorrow if necessary and back on the wagon on sunday. not looking forward to monday's weigh in though!!

won't be around much over the weekend guys but have a fabulous weekend and i'll be back as soon as i can be :D

abz xx

Thats so exciting!!! Wedding dress stuff!!!! Try loads on, just because you can!!!!! Am dead jelous. I want to buy a wedding dress! (Just need a divorce and then a man who is worthy of marrying.....)

I hope you have a really great weekend shopping. Looking forward to hearing all the details of how beautiful you looked!

xx

It's all good for you at the moment Abz - Good weight loss and wedding dress fun too - Have a lovely day tomorrow x

Hey abz, can't wait to hear about the dress and flowers. You'll have an exciting week-end and you really deserve it. Good luck with the weigh-in xx

Back