Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hi Abz - Just checking in to say I hope you had a great birthday weekend and didn't do too much damage x

Hi Abz, where have you got to? Too much birthday celebratin'?

Love

I guess she hasn't stopped celebrating yet Barb x

hope you good birthday Abz! why would Abz want to come back on here after all that food? lol

hey guys. am back at work and sooooooo tired, ha.

i am avoiding the scales all together until next monday so my team 3 results won't be in until then i'm afraid newmaks.

i ended up with a rather disappointing cake from morrisons because i ran out of time to bake one with entertaining danish people while thomas was at work and then getting the fella's wedding suits on my birthday. i got in a bit of a strop as i seemed to spend the whole day doing what everyone else wanted to do, not thati moaned about it, ha. but was far more cheerful in the evening. was so lovely to see a lot of the people. tend to only see some of them around my birthday, ha.

i feel huge. hence the avoidance of the scales. water glugging and 1000 plan have recommenced.

thanks for all the birthday wishes :D

am shattered and am catching up with everything i missed at work. i think this is going to take some time...

abz xx

Hello love, glad most of it went well. Did you get my birthday card? x

well hello. of course i did elle :D but then i already told you that. i even read the poem to the danes. not sure they got it, and were quite surprised we had birthday songs involving toilets and zoos...

i slept!! am so glad. am going to try and eat less today. yesterday i ate and ate and ate and ate and have no idea how many calories i consumed and today i need to get a handle on things!! i still have birthday chocs but i'm handing them out as fast as i can and they are depleting nicely, but i'm still having the odd one. other than that i intend to be good today!! we are so so skint. i don't have many cambridge items left so i'm self managing this week really, so i need to actually DO it so that when i get weighed on monday i don't look like a twit... it's going to be HORRIBLE.

my back is sore today too, which doesn't bode well... it seems to be getting worse again. and i can't take time off work. so it must get better!!

have had my first coffee of the morning. considering my second and some water. how is everyone else doing?

abz xx

Hi Abz, nice to see you back. I'm still plodding along. Had my 3rd week weigh-in yesterday and only lost 2lbs. I'm quite disappointed as I thought I'd done really well. Better show up on next weeks' weight loss or there will be trouble ha.
Glad to hear you had a good birthday. How's the wedding plans coming along x

wedding plans are coming along... although you've just reminded me to email the dj... must toddle off and do that now, ha.

abz xx

right. have done that. and emailed the caterers too asking when they need to know our menu choices as we haven't even looked at them yet, ha. and we want their bar too, so i've told them that.

still need to find a videographer... really should get onto that. maybe that will be tonight's job...

abz xx

Hi Abz
Its really getting exciting, but slightly overwhelming at all the stuff you have to do!! I think IF I get marred, oops, I mean married, it will be a sneakaway one!! Dont think I could handle the stress.
GO YOU!!
XXX
(mind you you are that much younger than me!!)

well the hall has turned around and told me that there is a piano in there, so that's good. i thought i would have to hire an electric one. have asked them if they keep it tuned. I'm sure they're going to kill me for that one but you have to ask these things!!

have had confirmation from the caterers about the bar too. and they want to arrange a meeting with me.

have to see the florist again soon. and get a videographer of course as that is the final huge thing i have to book.

have been in touch with moss bros and they said i could change the waistcoats if i want to, no rush, so that's ok too. it's all a bit mental. and i'm desperate to eat. i think it's a combination of stress and hormones. am currently on around 500 so not doing too badly, but that quorn cottage pie is calling to me from my carrier bag!!

abz xx

Awww abz, it sounds hectic but fun. im doing a wedding show in london end of feb - it's prob a bit late but if you want me to pick up any info for you let me know. Moss Bros always have a MASSIVE stand.

Lol once upon a time i was quite into taking vids and editing them into something. if only i'd have gone professional, i'd have done for you for free :D ah well, good luck with that one n alllll.

HAHAHAHA you read my poem to the Danes, I love it. I bet they just wondered what i was going on about and how on Earth it was even a poem...

x

they sort of smiled in an uncertain way as i laughed hysterically.... thomas got it though :D ha. and they agreed that my glasses are funky, so, you know :D

abz xx

Hey hun....

not been on for a few days (dd's birthday too yesterday!)..... and totally missed your birthday... sounds liek ya had a good one!!!!!! :)

I am sure you will do great getting back on track!!!! Cos ya always do ;)

Wedding plans seem hectic but coming along nicely....

Love Nas x

thanks nas :D

am sitting with a cuppa and trying not to scream at this infernal machine. i think i'm going to have to admit defeat (it's only taken me about six hours to do this) and wait for my supervisor to come into work and say 'well you just do this' in that really annoying way of his...

abz xx

Hi Abz

Wow this wedding stuff is getting really exciting. You sound pretty organised to me!
Must be hard to concentrate on the diet with all this going on!

Love

Did i write that about your glasses? I don't remember... Ah well. They truly are funky.

I always say that if you're going to write a card you may aswell write something interesting in it. it's a nice change to the dozens of dear abz, happy birthday, love elle. lol. But that's probably because im the world's greatest babbler x

Back