Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

well i've decided i'm hungry. not sure what to eat exactly. i have the 1000 plan in front of me and the thought of everything on it makes me want to run for the loo again. so i think i'm going to just have what won't make me sick, ha. and watch the calories...

so, starting with a small amount of mashed potato plain and see where we go from there. we don't have any wholemeal in and i'm a bit reluctant to shove refined carbs in me in the form of bread until i know i can keep food down...

abz xx

Aw babe.....cant believe you are ill :( Thats horrible. Lots of Hugs sending your way........get better soon. xxx

well i managed to keep everything i actually managed to eat yesterday inside of me. so today i am having my first 1000 day again. i am at work and have fruit and a couple of packs with me and food at home for tonight after weigh in. not sure i'll have lost anything. after the last couple of days my body seems to be hanging on to every drop of water i can put in it, ha. but hopefully there'll be a small loss :)

abz xx

am just eating my first apple in a very long time. rather yummy it is too. tummy is still feeling a bit sore so i'll see how it goes with the apple... don't want to end up with another day like saturday. i could have taken today off but who wants to ask someone else to cover a bank holiday... and i did manage to keep food down yesterday, so hopefully i'll be able to follow the 1000 plan ok today :)

abz xx

Oh poor you Abz, I am sorry to hear you are feeling so rotten. Tummy things are just the worst, specially when they go on for a bit. My daughter was being vey sick yesterday but sadly that was down to over indulgence at a party the night before! I didn't sympathise too much as it was self inflicted.

Anyway, hope you have a much better day today, your tum is bound to grumble and moan a bit but it shoudl settle soon.

Lots of love

Glad you're feeling a bit better, hun! Apples are my favourite thing ever, but when I was sick I found them a little over sweet. Hope it settled OK with you and you carry on improving.

Bron

Morning!

Abz, how are you feeling today love?

Hi tazzi, it's very quiet on here today isn't it.

Abz, you are being abnormally(well, for you) quiet! Are you ok?

Love

That's what I was thinking, maybe abz is on a day off Barb.

Doesn't normally stop her Jim! I just hope she is ok, what with not being too well lately.

I expect she will appear soon - hope so.

I wonder if it was switching back to food Barb?

Could be Jim - job to say. I know our Abz has to take medication for her poorly back, that may be causing a problem too. I just hate to think she is feeling rotten, she tries so hard and struggles to get the weight off. Wonder if the painkillers are a prob there too?
Anyway Abz, sorry to talk about you on your own thread! Bit cheeky but it's only because we care about you.

Hoep you are ok sweetie,

Love

Back