Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

good luck to day hunni hope u have a fantastic day xxx

Happy Wedding Day....So glad the sun has been shining :D x

Love Nas x

Hope you had a fabulous day hun.
X

Good morning Mrs Michaëlis

Hi ya MRS!!!!!!!

I hope you are off on your honeymoon and cannot wait to hear about your beautiful day darling.

Bren
X

so if i said i ran away what would you all say?

only kidding :D

had a fabulous day. the name hutchinson is no more, i am now a Michaelis... with an umlaut which i don't have the heart to find just now... ha.

absolutely shattered. spent a couple of very hectic days in york due to the amount of friends and family still there, not much time to ourselves at all. but loved seeing everybody. hooha with hotel but will explain more about that when i have time.

gazillions of photos on facebook already for those of you that have me on there. those of you that don't i'm abigail hutchinson on there. i'll change it once i have to stop using my old name. haven't used the new one as of yet!!

i will post piccies on here when i have the chance. but i tend to turn up first in the facebook list, and my profile pic is the same as the one on here, so you should recognise me :)

thanks so much for all the well wishing.

hi puggso. good to see you :) and there are gorgeous bits of scotland. my mum lives in argyll and i think that's one of them.

abz xx

hi puggso. good to see you :) and there are gorgeous bits of scotland. my mum lives in argyll and i think that's one of them.

Whereabouts?

And many congrats on the big day! :D

Aw it was such a lovely day it was, really romantic. The hall was beautiful and Abi just looked amazing in her dress, am glad she enjoyed the day lots, as did I :)

Am sad that it is over now though! It was a lovely weekend.

I can't believe you're a Mrs now! hehe. I am so happy for you, you are such a lovely couple, the day was so special, your dress, our dresses, the music, the photos, the food, the speeches were so sweet... it was all so lovely... i keep saying lovely! but it was!

Enjoy the honeymoon Abi :) bet you can't wait! enjoy it, you deserve it after all that planning :D See you when you get back!

I found you on facebook YAY

i am absolutely bloody shattered. managed to get myself some prescription sunglasses from vision express this afternoon so at least now i will be able to see in the sun :D will take remaining pairs of contacts in case i want to go diving or something and need to wear them with goggles.

we have been to matalan and spent large amounts of dosh on new clothes. tried to tax the car but thomas had brought the wrong insurance information so have done it online. we fly back on the 1st and land at 2am on the 2nd so hopefully the tax disc lying on our doormat will be good enough until then... and if i hadn't realised it wouldn't have been done at all. a bit enraged about that really since i always end up doing it and i don't bloody drive!!

can't wait to get on that plane. also got many euros today, already got our insurance, health cards, passports etc all sorted. tickets and carparking are sorted. i just want to go!! we were going to go and see harry potter tonight but i'm too peeved about the car tax and also shattered. have bought incredibly cheesy action film selection from morrisons for 3.99 and i bet it's amazing!! ha. so that's probably going to be tonight's treat...

i am sure that i've forgotten something but will have to wait and see. we've got suntan lotion, thomas has two pairs of sunglasses as it was buy one get one free. i really wish i could see, then we could have both had a set, ha. ready and wanting to go. need lots of books. have my sudoku at the ready!! thomas seems to be busybodying downstairs so i will go and have a sneak peek.

have accepted all friend requests i've had so far. hope people can see the photies.

abz xx

Hi abz, it sounds like it was fabulous darling, I'm so pleased for you both.

Enjoy your holiday Abz :) I think you'll have set off by now though, but we shall see you when you get back :) Enjoy the sunshine :character00238: you have earned a realxing time!

So pleased you had a wonderful day. Your pics are great and you look gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon. x x

Just had a look at your piccies on facebook, you looked gorgeous, your dress was beautiful. So glad you had a fantastic day, just need an update on the honeymoon now.

howdy guys. i'm home. we've had about four hours sleep but woke up so decided to just get up. i have to pop out this afternoon and thomas is beginning operation clean up... i don't think the house has ever been this bad ever ever.. aargh.

since i have added about 15 friends on facebook i'm guessing a lot of you have now seen wedding photos. when i get a mo i'll pop some pics up here :)

abz xx

Hurry up - i want to see the piccies. Welcome home you grown up married person! Missed you. Can't wait to here all about it.

Love

Back