Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Sorry you're having a boring day. Hope you don't have much longer to go.

Great news about Thomas though. x

Good news about Thomas going back to work. Your boring day will soon be over and you'll be able to put your feet up at home x

Morning abz, that's good news about Thomas and work love.

good morning guys. well. so much for putting my feet up when i got home from work. thomas had emptied every nook and cranny upstairs and brought all our stuff downstairs. i spent all night sorting out clothes. then sunday at a christening. sunday night sorting out more stuff and paperwork. monday sorting out wedding stuff, baby stuff shopping (got quite a lot of rather nice stuff :D all practical, none of it silly though) and sorting out my bookcase for charity shopping etc. i'm absolutely knackered. my mother is a slave driver!! it's great to have her here though. and we really really needed the kick up the arse to get us moving. we have four people coming to stay this weekend so it all has to be done by then!! we weren't even going to start until after that so we're rather ahead of ourselves. am going to have to find something wonderful to give my mum now. she's also taken it upon herself to take all the clothes that were packed up and a bit musty to the laundrette... there were a lot... she's mad!!

don't want her to leave though. have really enjoyed having here here for this long :D

abz xx

Ahh jeez I forgot you have a little angel growing in your tum tum! How's all that going Miss Abz? SOOO excited for you :D xxx

Morning abz,

Hi elle, where have you been?

I found little place call Narnia where I met faun called Mr. Tumnus... But it's a long story and I shan't bore you with it ;) How are you Jim? xx

good morning jim. how's it going?

elle!! how are you honey? wedding plans going ok? we've missed you :)

little thing is kicking me now as i eat mince and onions, mash and gravy. it must like it :D

abz xx

ha. she's still here, and we still have to finish clearing out!! so no. it won't be a quieter week. and then my days off are filled with birthday and people visiting!! ha. ah well. it shall be done :)

abz xx

and it will be such a relief. but even so. me, worst nightmare, met. aargh. i would love to live a minimalistic life but i'm just so damned sentimental about everything!!

i've been there and done that nomad :) when i was 15. i would rather not repeat it. but that has more to do with my dad and his then wife rather than the living arrangements...

thing is, once the stuff is gone you just don't think about it any more do you?

abz xx

I'm fine thanks elle, and I'm a grandad! :bliss: :bliss: Olivia is 2 weeks old today.

Hi abz, live in a caravan, now that sounds interesting.

LOL of course abz, I suspect that isn't going to change any time soon love. :)

i don't think that will ever change jim :)

i'm hoping that's the case nomad. i hate getting rid of things, but a baby kind of takes presidence. if that isn't an incentive then what is!! :D

Back