Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

LOL, hmm, yes we are guilty of having bought way too much for Olivia.

LOL, doting granddad more like abz. :D

Always good to have a blitz on junk - even if some of it is border-line useful (who knows when?????) x

Awww congrats Jim!

Hey Abz, wedding plans going ok. The hotel we wanted rang back and said they've managed to move the forces reunion that was booked on the same day to a smaller room! So it's looking good. It has been really tough trying to find the kind of venue that I wanted that could hold 400+ people - because Chris and I are both Greek our families are huuuuuuge - without going to exactly the same place as every other Greek person in Birmingham, namely the Motorcycle museum, that has a selection of big rooms but it's right next to the motorway and in the most horrible setting.

Well, anyway, got the photographer, the band, the video guy, and we're nearing the hall. And then just the church and I'm going to relax until the Autumn wedding shows, when I'll start looking for a dress. (Hoping I can lose weight by then!)

Royal Court Hotel Coventry | Hotels in Coventry | Britannia Hotels

Hi elle, sounds good love.

sounds fabulous elle :)

well i'm shattered. i'm off work sick as i feel bloody awful and my morning sickness has returned. i feel like i'm made of lead!! mum is still blitzing the house and showing me things but thankfully we got the worst of it done before i got ill.

it's my birthday this weekend and i haven't really thought about it much. bon and jamie and two of our friends are coming to stay, and i've been more focussing on that. i only just invited people for sunday lunch on sunday when i finally realised people were asking me what to do for my birthday and it was only a few days away, ha.

hopefully by the time people get here there will be more room to fit people in (still not quite sure how to do that) and i will have stopped throwing up :( ah well. i'm sure they'll cope if not.

a rather small group of us going for dinner so far on sunday but with bon and jamie and maybe our friends (they haven't told us yet) and a few others it will be a sizable group :D but given how tired i am if i don't have to entertain 20 people at my house this year then so much the better, so i think sunday dinner was a good plan :)

anyways, bon's here tomorrow night :D mum is leaving tomorrow morning. i'm still not sure whether i'll be going into work in between the two... mum is scrubbing under my sink as it leaked last night, so even there is getting a good seeing to :D

abz xx

ah, well just found out that bon and jamie can't come out for sunday dinner... ah well. it will just have to be in intimate affair, ha.

abz xx

Hi abz, the morning sickness really getting to you love. Good for your mum for helping out love.

Hi Abz - I hope you are feeling better and will enjoy your birthday x

Hiya Abz hows you and bump going...hows married life...
well I have some new motivation for loosing weight if the honeymoon wasnt enough already :) planning and scheming lol .... but the aim is BMI below 30

greeting_bday.gif

Have a lovely day. x x

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

:candle1: Happy Birthday Abz x :birthday:

Last edited:
Back