Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

LOL

Olivia was 3 days early Linz.

Aw i am getting so excited Abz!! :D :D any day now :D

Hope you managed to cool down? :S it was indeed such a muggy weekend :S not good for pregnant people.

Of course I shall let people know when I hear anything :) I am checking my phone regularly for news :D

Best of luck Abz, look after yourself :)

Thanks Bon, we are all agog here. :)

Happy Days Abz x

nothing yet chaps. she's going to keep us all waiting :)

had a fab weekend. one of my best mates from college came to visit. i keep forgetting she's moved to down the road in york. she went to uni in aberdeen so we got used to not seeing each other and we still forget that it's only a half hour journey to see each other now!! ha.

she's doing fabulously and it was wonderful to see her. she hung around today too and we had a fab catch up :)

wish me labour vibes. i would like to be able to walk again :D

abz xx

(((((Labour vibes))))) heading your way Abz x

OMG, Abz, I just realised from you ticker on another thread that you are due today! So I just wanted to wish you a very happy due date and send lots of labour vibes your way! :D Look forward to hearing the big news.

defo labour vibes for tonight...need my cyber hug tomorrow lol

Hope labour goes smoothly and as painless as possible when it does happen hun xx

Morning abz, so she's keeping us all waiting then. LOL. Hope she comes into the world today love.

Some Labour vibes from me too Abz! Come on baby!

well i'm still here :)

at least it isn't as hot today. loads of clouds. am waiting for the rain that will clear the air but it doesn't seem to be cooperating, ha.

have shaved my legs again. so now would be a good time for her to show up as i really don't want to have to do it again!! hee.

tumble dryer arrived today. so that was something almost exciting. at least doing the washing will seem an event for once, ha. hope it works... and that we can get it up the stairs to it's new living space :D

hope everyone is alright? bump is very active today as she was yesterday. she's obviously celebrating something. just wish she'd let me in on the secret :D

how's everyone else doing?

abz xx

Shaved your legs? what's that to do with having a baby. LOL abz. Honestly.

Shaved your legs? what's that to do with having a baby. LOL abz. Honestly.

Theres alot of attention around that end of the body Jim when giving birth :rolleyes: & a girls gotta look her best!

I shaved my legs & painted my toenails the night before I gave birth to both of mine... haven't done it since just incase :8855::8855:eek:nly kidding!!

So there Jim - I bet you wish you'd never asked x

Back