Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hi Abz, am glad you're all well :) I bet she is growing fast!

Not long til our friend has her little boy either, aw.

Good idea about making the attic hatch a bit bigger, it is a bit impractical at the moment.

Aw I bet the nursery is looking lovely :)

Take care Miss :)

Hi Abz... good to hear from you. Do we get to see some more pics soon pleeeeeease?? xx

ha. hey guys. my dad took a load yesterday and i'm sure they'll appear on facebook shortly so i'll nab them and stick them on here :) i've got one or two of us dancing at that wedding i'll put up too :) ha. not the most flattering photos of me but izzy looks like she's enjoying herself :D

am just about to attempt to do some online shopping with izzy watching sitting on my knee... not sure how practical this is but we'll see :)

hope all of you are doing ok?

abz xx

Aw lovely pics Abz :D wow she's changed a lot since I last saw her, she's growing fast :)

Aw she's so bonny! I love the grinny pic :D

Glad you're both well and best of luck with the multi tasking, hehe.

Love the pics. She's adorable. x :)

She is isn't she, what a lovely little girl.

Morning abz and izzy. :)

Lovely little girls Abz and you are indeed looking like a "proper mum" x

Morning abz and lovely little izzy. :)

Big news today is that Olivia is crawling, well sort of squirming her way along. :) she can't half move though. :D

LOL yes, that's the perfect description Linz.

The kids came round yesterday, put her down on the floor for a minute and instead of just staying there, she rolled over and started crawling towards me. couldn't believe it. :D

It did indeed Linz, we were all amazed.

Morning abz, I think it's the first time love, the kids were as surprised as we were.

Normally at home when they put her on the floor it's on a sort of play mat thing, I'm sure you have one, it has raised sides and probably stops her turning over. I think that's why she hasn't done it before. Last night they put her on the carpet and she did the same thing, and she was trying to pull herself up on the coffee table. How's our little izzy darling?

Hi Bon, yes it was love.

Morning abz and little izzy.

hi everyone. well i just bought her a playmat because her play gym thing wouldn't allow her to roll or crawl, so i know just what you mean jim. she gets as far as her side then gets frustrated. she loves standing up so much though that i'm considering one of those bouncy chairs in a door. i'm half expecting her to go straight from lying down to walking!!

Back