Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Morning abz, LOL, yes it sounds as though she wants to get moving abz. :) Those bouncy chair things are great, Olivia spends ages in hers just bouncing up and down. :)

well the bouncy door chair thing is a huge success. took her all of 30 secs to work out what was going on, ha.

it's thomas's 32nd birthday tmw. in the early hours of this morning whilst trying to get bavk to sleep i decided to set myself a crimbo challenge -- to be 2 stones lighter by christmas, or at least take a bloody good shot at it :)

so, this starts on tues when i will weigh myself a starting line. for all my efforts i'm still wavering or gaining and i'm a huge lump. so anyone along for the ride will be most welcome :)

abz xx

Morning abz and izzy. LOL, I bet she finds it great fun abz love.

Get the pram out for a good push around every day Abz. I hear you burn extra calories. If I lived in Leeds I'd come with you. Now I'm sad I don't live in Leeds. Excuse me while I have a sulk....

xx

ha. well it seems i have a chest infection. i was hoping the cough wouldn't hit my chest but it has. and since i can't take any cough medicine because i'm breastfeeding i feel like absolute poop. about to have a bath with izzy and try to get her to go to sleep earlier tonight. we're going to try and get her to sleep from about 8pm instead of around 10. given that she seems to have slept for half the day i'm not sure this will work... but we can but try... ha.

abz xx

Morning abz, I'm happy to say that now Olivia is crawling she is wearing herself out and sleeps the whole night through. :)

Hey Abz... think I'd love a bouncy chair myself!

Sorry to hear about yr chest infection, I hated that when breastfeeding not being able to take anything.

Good for you on yr Christmas challenge babes. xxx

that's great jim :)

the worst thing about being ill right now is that one of my best friends has had her baby and i daren't go and visit in case i pass it on :( and i want to see them soooo much :(

Morning abz, that's a shame love. How is little izzy?

Hope you're feeling a bit better. Have a great weekend. x :)

Hi Abz - I hope you and Izzy are well x

Morning abz and izzy, how are you both?

Hi Abz :)

Hope you're feeling better? have you managed to get rid of your nasty chest infection? hope so!

How was your weekend?

How's little Izzy?

Lots of questions for you again!

Take care miss :)

Hi ya Abz, it's been a while. What have u been up to? Apart from motherhood! Lol

Work is just keeping me busy and our new house.

Bren
X

Back