Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Abz - glad to hear the weight is starting to move. Hope you're feeling a bit brighter. You could well be right about the weather and your mood!

we didn't go for tapas in the end, ha. it was horrible and rainy and i really didn't want to walk anywhere and it's too close to justify going in the car, nowhere to park yadayadayada. so i'm thinking of maybe going tonight instead. not sure though. i'm not that hungry... so we'll have to see, hee. still not remaining 100 percent on track but i am sticking to the calorie constraints pretty much. i want to get some more exercise in too. and when i see my cdc on tuesday and get some porridge bought hopefully brekkie will get a bit easier. i ran out of the stuff a while back :(

abz xx

well i had a small hobnob mishap last night. i am considering going between ss and 810 for a couple of days to get my head back into the fact that 1000 plan really has some great food choices. my moods are swinging wildly again since coming back from my hols. so much so that i'm starting to wonder whether it's the cd packs that's doing it. i've never been like this on any other weight loss program i've followed (and there have been many...)

still. going well so far today. about to have my breakfast shake as i realised that so far this morning all i've imbibed is strong coffee... i'm starting to think i should rename myself caffeine addict...

at work again. i seem to live here, despite having three days off during the week...argh. ah well. day off tomorrow, then a forty hour week and then a three day weekend... so it aint all bad... for now. hope this mood lasts the day. i haven't felt perky in a while...

abz xx

well guys. i've decided that if i'm going to be moody i may as well get the bloody weight off and get it over with. i think most of it is hormonal but a lot of it is pyschological too, and i think the faster i get this off the better. saying that, i don't want to go back to ssing. it really didn't work for me and i don't want to get quite that monstrous... so i think i'm going to drop down onto 810 for a while. hopefully i'll get in ketosis on that and i'll still be having three shakes to make sure i get my nutrients. and it will be harder for me to sneak things in. not being in ketosis made it easier for me to justify it once i got back from my hols. i've still lost, but i have not lost all the weight i put on on my holidays yet.

i'm getting weighed tomorrow so i'll chat to my cdc about it. but i'd rather be moody for three months and have done with it rather than being slightly less moody, but still feeling sh*tty for a longer amount of time. does that make sense?

also, i don't have any big birthday bashes to go to until mid-December. so there are no events for the next eight weeks i shouldn't even have any big distractions... other than making the christmas cake maybe :)

i can't believe christmas is just around the corner :D so excited :D

and a mate of mine is coming over tonight to watch a terribly cheesy gay film called 'it's in the water'. apparently it's about a small american town that become convinced that being gay is in the water supply. hysterically funny and very tongue in cheek apparently so will have to see how that goes :)

anyone else have any good plans for tonight?

abz xx

hot bath and a hot water bottle is as good as it gets for me abz.lol

hiya hun,

I knwo what ya mean.... about mioving to 810.... to get it off!!! I mean if your going to have mood swings on 1000 might as well do it on 810 eh!!!! lol plus than wen u do move up to 1000... you'll appreciate the extra food !!!

also, i don't have any big birthday bashes to go to until mid-December. so there are no events for the next eight weeks i shouldn't even have any big distractions... other than making the christmas cake maybe :)

i can't believe christmas is just around the corner :D so excited :D

and a mate of mine is coming over
abz xx

AAAAAAAAABZ IM THE BIGGEST FAN OF CHRISTMAS! October is the time when i start getting excited yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!

can't wait to go dublin on the 15th december, i bet it looks so lovely and christmassy. and not forgetting the christmas market in brum, i love that. and when the stores start putting chrimbo decorations up etc etc etc... :D

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

oooofffff i think ive just tired myself out with my cheeriness.

I agree, it's worth dealing with a bit of moodiness and just getting it over and done with. Good luck with the weigh in! xxx

Glad you've come to a decision on 810 Abz - sooner done, best mended as they say (well, you know what I mean). Have a nice night tonight.

thanks guys :) i am glugging water like a loon. my body doesn't quite know what to do with it all. i'd forgotten the running to the loo every hour phase!! ha.

i am feeling better in myself. rather groggy though. unfortunately i have decided to do this when working four ten hour days in a row so feeling crap at work is going to be a given i'm afraid...

elle!! i love christmas too. and the leeds german christmas market is awesome. how i'm going to avoid all the german gingerbread and mulled wine is anyone's guess!! ha. i love the christmas market :D i overdid it a bit last year though. i guess this year i'll just buy some things for us to have on christmas day rather than the entire month the market is there!!

abz xx

i love xmas aswell cant flippen wait for it!!!!!!!! piles of stuff in some shope here already. glad you have come to a decision abz :) :) keep glugging hun xx

glug glug glug. that's me. starting to get a wee bit of a headache and my mouth tastes of salt again... so methinks ketosis is looming... and my hands are freezing!!

abz xx

thanks guys :) i am glugging water like a loon. my body doesn't quite know what to do with it all. i'd forgotten the running to the loo every hour phase!! ha.

i am feeling better in myself. rather groggy though. unfortunately i have decided to do this when working four ten hour days in a row so feeling crap at work is going to be a given i'm afraid...

elle!! i love christmas too. and the leeds german christmas market is awesome. how i'm going to avoid all the german gingerbread and mulled wine is anyone's guess!! ha. i love the christmas market :D i overdid it a bit last year though. i guess this year i'll just buy some things for us to have on christmas day rather than the entire month the market is there!!

abz xx

Yeah my boss must think i either have an extremely weak bladder or a case of chronic diarrhoea. So i've been talking a lot about the benefits of drinking water recently hahaha.

Woohoo CHRISTMAS MARKET! Yay yay!:bliss:
I watched my friend's husband eat a belgian waffle covered in white chocolate sauce last year with my mouth open, drooling. It looked soooo tasty. Good ole Germans and their market! haha. Maybe i'll try one this year if i'm near to goal.

xxxxxxxxx

hee. my thoughts exactly :)

well i'm sitting here with my spicy tomato soup and have added a few tiny bits of my 810 chicken into it. it's rather nice :)

i feel really sick and a bit yuck, but i've only had one pack so far today... which is probably partly why. am down about 3 litres of water though, and a couple of cups of coffee. and i'll have my final pack later on tonight when my mate gets here as she's bound to have some dinner type thing or snack type thing.... might make mousse :)

abz xx

i am such an idiot!!

i am working until 11pm tonight, starting at 1. which means, of course, that i can't go and see go and see my cdc, as has been arranged forever!! aargh. so i'm going to have to cancel it. and i really want to go. and she's SO going to think it's an excuse. but it really isn't. i've been thinking about both things seperately and them both being on a tuesday. but it wasn't until after 10pm last night that i realised that they were BOTH on a TUESDAY. oops :S so hopefully she'll be able to squeeze me in next monday. she only does mondays and tuesdays. although i will need to call in to pick up some packs... oh grrr!!

abz xx

oh, and i lost 2.5lbs in the last couple of days, ha. wooo. so that's 2.5 down this week as i fluctuated massively at the beginning of the week... hopefully a bigger loss next week :)

abz xx

Back