Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Yeah Abz we'll cope with you & your baps!!
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow... right I must go to bed or I'll never make it thru tomorrow! xx

ha. i will hunt it out. it's bloody awful though :D

well it's been manic at work. i got here at 7 and haven't stopped since i got here. just waiting for my machine to catch up with me at the moment.

absolutely shattered of course but that's my own choice. at least i get friday off :D

abz xx

Morning abz good luck with you WI hunni.xx

lol im sure we'll cope with a bra pic haha. i was considering doing one aswell, only i might make my pics private then, as im not sure whether any old person can get on this sight and see them lol.

yup before and after pics required! I'm hoping to be taking my 2 stone loss one soon :) x

yup exactly right. tell you what abz when we get to 2 stone we'll both do a bra photo haha. just make sure it's a nice bra ;) heeheeeee xxx

lol im sure we'll cope with a bra pic haha. i was considering doing one aswell, only i might make my pics private then, as im not sure whether any old person can get on this sight and see them lol.

Peeps have to post 50 times before they can see pics etc so they'd have to be pretty committed if they were just coming on to look at pics of dieters in their bras I think:rotflmao:

Good luck with 810 Abz, I'm on it and think it's a great diet.

oh no was hoping u were wi already haha good luck hun xx

Back