abit confused about extra easy..

graciebabes

will hit target this time
okay so i thought i knew extra easy plan inside out, but a few questions have sprang to mind after looking over some people's food diaries.

first of all, is it okay to have for example a green lunch (maybe pasta or a jacket potato) without any red items, and then an extra easy dinner (eg meat, potato and veg) is this allowed? because i'm sure when i went to group i asked my consultant and she told me each meal had to be 'extra easy' ie with items from both plans.

can someone clear this up for me as i'd really like to have a green lunch then an extra easy dinner

thanks in advance :)

by a green lunch do you mean without any superfree?

As far as i know (and how i have been doing the EE) each meal should have 1/3 superfree BUT it shouldnt make a difference on wether you have green, red or both types of free food.

Hope someone else can clarify this? x

I am pretty sure ( although feel free to correct me ) that as long as you have your 1/3 superfree , you can have any free food for your meals , you dont HAVE to have carbs and protein in each meal ...does tat mean you have to add meat to your brekkie ???

No, you don't have to have both carbs and protein in every meal. The difference is that you can, if you want.
But any meal that fits with either a green day, or a red day, will fit with an EE day. You should just make sure you follow the 1/3 super free rule, and stick to just 1 HXA and 1 HXB.

There was a thread on this a while ago - it seems that there are some consultants out there who are giving a different message from the one that is made clear in the book, on the website, and from all the other "experts"!

Aww thanks for that guys! Feel so much better knowing that :) don't know what I'd do without this site!!

Xx

Back