Abit fed-up :0(

Jambro

Hi everyone,
This is my 5wk on CD and the losses are really slow and I am close to calling it a day.
I admit, I am a serial scale hopper but if I don't see them moving thats when I get de-motivated.I didn't lose anything last wk as was pre menstral and I struggled to except that!!
I just feel that I could eat food and stay the same wk in wk out and not pay lots of money for the privilige!!
I think my menstral hormones are getting the better of me today. Just wanted to whinge.
I can't explain how I'm feeling to my OH because he just says "well stop doing it then" and that doesn't help either.
Sorry folks just wanted to moan....:sigh:

Hi Jackie

I really feel for you.. But your TOTM will increase your weight anyway, so you probably did loose, but it won't show due to that. Keep in there another week.. increase your water and you'll have a loss next week, I'm sure of it. BTW 18 lb in 4 weeks is a huge loss, thats almost 4 bags of spuds.. imagine carrying all that each day.. so well done with that :) Big Hugs xxx

i would think you would see a bigger loss this week as youve had totm i can weigh upto 7 lbs heavier on totm! dont give in you have lost loads in just 4 weeks hun! chin up bin the scales ! x

:cry:I'm feeling deflated too at the moment.
Apart from 7lbs loss in my first week, my average losses have been 2-3lbs a week.
I'm in week 6 now and I've stuck to SS 100%
I lost 2lbs in week 5.
Some people say they've lost more that I have in a couple of weeks, compared to my 5 weeks..:cry:

Last edited:
Luvpink.. don't dispair.. my losses have always been lower too, but its still steady. If you carry on loosing 2lb a week for the next 10, thats 1.5 stone.. and in 20 weeks, thats 3 stone.. and with your 19lb already lost thats 4.1/4 stone..Not bad when you look at it like that is it? :) xx

I'm sorry but if losing 18lbs!!! in four weeks is not enough for you I can't think of any other diet which would bring such an amazing results...

Have you done your research to find out how 1lb of fat really look like?

Have you done your research to find out how much calories you'd have to "bank" to lose one single lb?!?!?

CD allows you to lose 1s a month on average - you are already well ahead of average. Why aren't you happy with your amazing achievement?!?!?!??!?!?!?

If you keep going at this rate you'll be on your goal in NOVEMBER!?!?I mean 8 more months and you'll be slim...

Don't you think it's rather quick?

wow! your losses seem amazing to me. I have lost 21bs in 8 weeks and you have done alomost that in half the time. i usually lose between 1-2lbs. your body needs a chance to catch up at some point. good luck.

Luvpink.. don't dispair.. my losses have always been lower too, but its still steady. If you carry on loosing 2lb a week for the next 10, thats 1.5 stone.. and in 20 weeks, thats 3 stone.. and with your 19lb already lost thats 4.1/4 stone..Not bad when you look at it like that is it? :) xx

Thanks for your support Nikki.
It's nice knowing others understand.x :)

18lb loss in 4 weeks is brilliant, yes you stayed the same last week but you may have lost inches too, TOTM sucks big style and loves to mess with our heads as well as our bodies, please dont compare yourself to others as everyone is different, some lose lots some not so much, ive only really had small losses each time but ive stuck to it because i know from reading other posts it DOES work and ive lost 17 inches as well as just over 3 stone now and almost at goal, i know most of us are scale hoppers (me included) and i get a bit down if i stay the same from one day to the next but you have to look at the overall picture and your losses so far have been great

you are all doing really well :D

I agree totm can play havoc with the scales and get you really down try not to weigh yourself everyday, as I find that if the scales arn't "kind" to me it tends to send me off track, and cheat. you have done so well so far don't give in

Hi Luvpink..

Hope your day is brighter today.. New day new start and enjoy the feeling of nearing each mile stone. Have you set yourself small targets? xx

Hi Nikki yes I'm great today thanks.
I looked at my WI card and realised I'm in week 5 not 7, lol what a plonker I am!
So I have my 6th WI next Tuesday. That means I've so far lost 1st 5lbs in the last 5 wks so that cheered me up.
Only another 5.5lbs and I'll be half way to my goal...:D

Last edited:
Back