Step 1 Sole Source + About to start Cambridge again

Excellent news! Feels great to not give in to temptation doesn't it!

Well done ? so hard to get through social things but once you have it feels amazing.

I feel quite empty today and could really eat something yummy! But I won't give in. Weekends are always the hardest for me though.

Morning everyone,

I had my weigh in last night and I lost 4 pounds. I was really hoping for more as my first week was not as much as I expected so thought it would show this week. I did already loose 6 pounds before I started Cambridge as was going to the gym and eating okish so my CD said I will have already lost the water weight that would normally show in week 1 so I am putting it down to that. I have lost 2 and a half inches off of my legs which I am really pleased about. My clothes are getting looser and people are starting to notice and saying they can see it in my face. So even though the loss hasn't been as big as I expected I am feeling really good. 11 pounds in 2 weeks is still really good. I wouldn't loose that kind of weight any where else. I am completely in the zone so I do not care how long it takes I will keep on going until I get to my goal. I have worked out by xmas I should be there, fingers crossed.

How is everyone else doing?

1st weigh in. Down 6lbs and a couple inches here and there. Noy bad but wanted more especially as I have been 100% good. Would help too if I could feel the loss but hey ho, I WILL plod on. Thinking of starting exercise from tonight. Can't wait the 2 weeks....belly is flubberliscious

Well done on the 6lbs! i also lost 6lbs on my first week -which is definitely in the right direction! I lost 3lbs last week, which again was less than I was hoping for - but 9lbs in total is more than I've lost in 3 years! The end just seems a long way off and I'm impatient!

Well done on the 6lbs! i also lost 6lbs on my first week -which is definitely in the right direction! I lost 3lbs last week, which again was less than I was hoping for - but 9lbs in total is more than I've lost in 3 years! The end just seems a long way off and I'm impatient!

My sentiments precisely. ...seems sooo long but we must applaud ourselves for doing so well so far. Lets keep up the good work:thumbup:

Yes onwards we go! I tried the ready made shakes today, oh so much easier - less faffing around in work trying to get rid of the lumps! I'm converted!

Alex - All I have is the ready made banana ones. I tried a power one but it was so powdery its all I could taste so won't be having them again. I put my tetras in the fridge though as they are nicer cold. Day 17 for me today. Can not believe I have got this far. Feels like I am proper in it now. I went shopping last night as I have an interview tomorrow and it was so depressing. Everything I tried on was to small or looked awful. I came home in tears :cry:. Makes me want the weight gone even more. I am almost thinking of not going to the interview because of my weight, they will be put off as soon as they see me. Its such a good job though for me just round the corner from where I live. Its better money and more experience on my path to being fully qualifed. I don't know what to do.

YOU WILL GO TO YOUR INTERVIEW. Go back to the shops today. Look for something simple, comfortable and smart. Its out there just stop stressing. The job is yours if u want it. They are looking for your capabilities not what waist size you are. So STOP IT!! :mad: Good luck for your interview tomorrow:)

MsFine - Thank you for your pep talk lol it has made me feel better. I am quite nervous about it though as I feel like everyone is judging me on my size. Just can't wait for the weight tobe gone. I am so sick of feeling horrible and don't really know how I let this happen. Only 6 years ago I was between 9.7 and 10 stone. The weight gain just happened so fast. I am just glad I am sorting it out now. How are you getting on?

I'm surprisingly doing ok so far. Weight and feeling of weight loss seems quite slow this time but I'm staying on track. I like u just want this weight gone like YESTERDAY...but hey ho.....Holiday in 4 weeks so aiming for that for now. I thought not having alcohol would h ab e been alot harder but just taking one day at a time and its been ok..... dont miss food just the idea of walking past a shop or eatery and purchasing whatever I fancy:):):).....but as I keep saying...ONWARDS AND OFFWARDS!!

Yes I am the same. I don't miss food just the being able to get what you want. This diet is fairly easy to get use to after the first few days. Its the keeping it off thats the hard part. I really would like to be at goal for xmas. :) Fingers Crossed

Good luck with the interview! Be confident, and tell them how good you are, your skills and capabilities, nothing else matters.

Let us know how it goes!

The interview went well and I've been asked back for second interview Thursday ?

I have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow so looking forward to a good loss hopefully.

How are you all doing ?

Well done! Good luck for Thursday! I've lost 12 lbs now, early days but great to be in double figures!!

The interview went well and I've been asked back for second interview Thursday ?

I have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow so looking forward to a good loss hopefully.

How are you all doing ?

Fantastic Lizzie...great news :thumbup::thumbup:

So...2nd weigh in and a measly 2lb loss totalling 8lb/4kg in 2 weeks...and no cheating. Apparently, due to me not drinking enough water. Well I suppose as it was also TOTM is not too bad??? Oh I don't know. Anyway cos news is I can now have bars and flavourings.......whoop whoop. DRINK YOUR WATER FOLKS! !!

MsFine - Thats a good loss, Well done.

I had my 3rd weigh in last night and I lost 3 pounds so a total of 1 stone now in 3 weeks. Fairly happy with that although was hoping for more. But pleased to reach the 1 stone mark anyway.

Back